chapter 6

Adrian :Well.......,mishaliya *mishaliya look at him* are you a fan of chat noir and ladybug.

Mishaliya : *smile* I'm a big fan of ladybug and where chat noir come...... *adrian wait for the response impatiently* I'm a fan of chat noir too, but not like those crazy fan girls dying on him, yeh that's it.

Mari : cool.... You stay here, imma go and bring my lunch  .

Marinette said this and left from there after side hugging mishaliya.

Mishaliya : so adrian... How's Mr Gabriel and his assistant? , idk her name lol.

Adrian : oh, he's good, but he don't give time to me, and his assistant, her name is Nathalie Sancoeur, after idk where my mom went or she dies, she took care of me.

Mishaliya : oh that's sad to hear., well adrian as you know you're my close friend and of you don't know, you're my close friend, my wealth and popularity is more than you I think so maybe, and ik your dad can't let you go anywhere because he's sooo may more possessive about you, and if you ever get sad, mad, or bored just come to my house, and of your dad mr Gabriel didn't allow you just text me and I'll be standing in front of him asking for your permission. And..... Today, why don't we hangout?

Adrian : no no it's okay, thank you for your this much effort for me, and I'll ask my dad also about it, and same goes from me if you're sad, mad or even bored, you can come to my house. *smile*.

Mishaliya : ohh thanks, friend.

Adrian : #in mind# F R I E N D?

Mishaliya : well, can I say something, don't mind it at all, okay?

Adrian : yeh sure, go ahead.

Mishaliya : Adrian..... As you should know, me, Marinette and Alya hate Laila, she's just a yk a biggest lier, and if you dont mind as your dad to change the model for you, she doesn't suit with you, she's just ugly, i said so, you have to ignore her alll the time. And also about Cloé, I don't hate her, in fact I like her she's cool, at least she didn't just lied to ppl just to get attention, and only your attention.

Adrian : okay, for your wish I'll ask dad, don't worry.

Mishaliya smile.

Just

Then

Lila burst inside the room, making her way straight to Mishaliya, and grab her my her shirt collar.

Lila : what do you think you're doing, miss mishaliya , you can do what ever you want huh? , wait and watch what I'll do.

Mishaliya :*Sees teacher coming* ohh my god, I got scared *start acting sick* l-lila *fake cough* l-leave me

Teacher :*saw the view and quickly made her way inside the room* lila, wht do you think you're doing ? , she's sick don't you see? .

MISHALIYA : it's okay ma'am, you can go and thank you.

Teacher look at mishi with pleading eyes, glare at lila and left the room.

Mishaliya :*click some button* how do you like you're own acting?

Adrian : lila, leave her and go outside , it's still break.

Lila glare at mishaliya once as she Strom outside the class.

Mishaliya : phe-

Teacher : mishaliya, principal is calling you in his office, lila is waiting in the stairs for you.

After saying this the creepy head tea her left from there.

MISHALIYA : look, as I say, a lier as always.