Chapter 7

Mash was stuffing his mouth with barries while Mishaliya was roaming around.

"Mashh~ , stop it already...... And tell me-" mishi was cut off by mash opening the tv and play the news.

"Bonjour! , I'm Nadia Chamack, it is to inform you that, some people spotted a New Super hero"

Mishaliya eyes widened as she went near her tv.

" she is a hideous hero, maybe she isn't a hero or just some girl who is obsessed with heros, she wears blue outfit maybe as some people informed. She just spotted twice and in only at night, Who will she be? , a hero or a villain sended by Hwakmoth {or} (monarch). Let's see, thank you " The news channel closed by Mishi as she angrily look at Mash.

"I-i ju-" mash cut off by mishaliya.
"Did u just erased my memory about me being lady mash?! " mishaliya asked. "Oh... Hehe.. Am sorry-" before mash could finish his sentence as Mishaliya grab him in her palms.

"You!! " mishaliya shouted as mash closed his precious eyes, but he didn't feel any pain as when he opened his eyes he saw Mishaliya eyes soften as she kissed mash's forehead. "Don't ever do that, you know if by any chance ppl got to know about my real identity, me and you can be in danger and Hwakmoth can use this against the heros, and you really know that, your powers are how much powerful and can be dangerous as well, so don't ever erase my memory until I asked you to, hm? " mishaliya said in soft voice as Mash flew away from her hands as he hug Mishaliya cheeks with his tiny hands "I will not do that" mash smile.

Agreste mansion

" she is a hideous hero, maybe she isn't a hero or just some girl who is obsessed with heros, she wears blue outfit maybe as some people informed. She just spotted twice and in only at night, Who will she be? , a hero or a villain sended by Hwakmoth {or} (monarch). Let's see, thank you " Nadia finished as Adrian saw the news with open Mouth . "There is a new super hero! " plagg said while Adrian was still open mouthed. "No way....... A new super hero " adrian said. "You can go to Lady blog maybe she uploads something about that mysterious and hideous super hero " plagg said as Adrian go to his computer and type lady blog and enter the web site.

And start reading.

"Yeh, that's it! " Adrian said "did u find out? " plagg said "her hero outfit is blue coloured,....... She is mysterious.... Eh that's all? " Adrian said. Just then nathalie burst inside his room. "Adrian, Your dad set your modeling in few minutes, get ready and get down " nathalie said as she left the room and Adrian groan and then went to change.

Time skip ~  (next day) (sunday)

Mishi was laying on her bed talking to
Mash "an-" mash cut off by a scream. "Isn't it come from near? " mishi said while getting up from her bed "yeah" mash said. "Mash, should we " mishi asked as mash nodded. "Mash!, roost out! " mishi shouted as she transform into Lady-Mash.
And jump out of her window making her way to where the voice come from.

"Hey you! " lady mash shouted making the akumatized villain look up at Lady-Mash. "Who are you? " asked the villain "You go first, ugly pinky man" Lady-Mash said as the akumatized villain shouted " I'm not an ugly pinky man , my name is pigeon! " akumatized villain shouted. "Oh thank you for telling, your Highness " lady-mash joked as she bow. "Who the hell r u! " asked the pigeon "well, my name is Lady-mash " lady-mash said. "You-" pigeon cut off by loud groan,

Yes you (lady-mash) punch him hard, as you quickly scanned that area where the akuma is (you have power of that) , while the pigeon man was busy groaning. You quickly snatched the whistle thing and throw it to ground making it shutter into Pieces. As the purple akuma (butterfly) come out of it, there was a circle like thing attach above your right hip, as it glows and make (tip tip) sound, as you understand and pull it out capturing the butterfly."your game is over" lady-mash shouted as she finally captured the butterfly."Gotcha! " lady-mash said "bye bye, cute butterfly " lady-mash said as that thing again glow "what I have to do now? " lady-mash asked herself again as she understands. She throw her that thing on the air as everything got normal.

"Woahhh..........! " chat noir said as he landed in front of lady-mash making her back away one inch.

"You just defeat the akumatized villain, Mr. Pigeon, and in only few minutes?! , you really are a super hero " Chat noir said as he grabbed Lady-mash's hand and kiss it while  lady-mash smile awkwardly .

Lady-mash suddenly turn around "are you alright, sir? " lady-mash asked Xavier "yeah, I'm alright, thank you for saving me " Xavier said as lady-mash welcomed him as he left from there "are you alright, ma'am? " asked lady-mash to the woman "I'm alright, thank you,  fille (daughter) " the woman said as Lady-mash smiled and soon the woman left from there.

(As Google told me Mr. Pigeon name is Xavier)

"I'm chat noir " chat noir bowed in front of Lady-mash making her laugh.

"I'm Lady-mash..... Where is your partner, ladybug? " lady-mash asked as chat noir shrugged. "Idk, where she is, probably went to meet her crush, whom she love " chat noir said. "Oh... You can't say like that, what you thought when you two kiss? " lady-mash teased as chat noir hide his face dramatically making lady-mash laugh again. "Am I late? " ladybug panted "hm-yeah , you are  ,even I was late " chat noir said as ladybug look at him and then at lady-mash "who are you? " ladybug asked while walking towards lady-mash. "Oh, I'm lady-mash, nice to meet you ladybug" lady-mash smirked. "Mishi." Ladybug thought "hi, nice to meet you too, I heard that Mr. Pigeon was again akumatized? " ladybug asked chat noir as chat noir shrugged "what do you mean?  I'm not the one who defeat him, lady-mash was the one who defeat Mr.pigeon in minutes " chat noir said as ladybug again turned to Lady-mash shocked. Just then they heard beeping sound. "Oh, I gotta go, take care guys " saying this lady-mash flew away using her (anything) .

"M'lad-" chat noir cut off by beeping sound. "You said you don't fight " ladybug said annoyed "oh, yeh I said that truth, actually I used cataclysm in my way to save a boy hehe " chat noir said "well, I'mma go, I don't want my identity to be revealed " chat noir bid good bye to ladybug as he flew to his way. Ladybug flew straight to mishaliya's house.

.
.
..
.
.
.
"I can't believe, you just defeat him in fee minutes! " Marinette said "and in your first try! " Marinette added making mishaliya giggled.

"I told ya, I'm well experienced, even though I transform for the second time to defeat an enemy, I did it, I'm so proud of my self and mash" mishaliya said.

"Well, did you leave the akuma purple? " Mari asked "nah, I have the same power like you, I have a circle type thing, I catch the akuma in that and in few seconds that thing opened by it self and the white pure butterfly flew away from it " mishaliya explained "I'm gonna rob your miracoulous " Mari joked. "Rob it, mash really annoy me " mishi joked back making mash pout and they both laugh at his pouting.

────────ೋღ ღೋ─────────

Chapter end!

A/N : I hope you like the chapter! , and from now the story is on pause cause my papers are so so so much near, and I have to get full marks or have to pass the exams or else I be grounded 😭😭. Love you take care!

Wednesday
16 - August/2023
10:55pm
Words limit = 1349