Chapter 13

The next day, Mishaliya woke up feeling refreshed and excited. She couldn't believe that she had actually transformed into Lady-mash and save chat noir and ladybug really fast. It was a surreal experience, and it only made her more eager to continue fighting for justice.

As she got ready for school, Mishaliya couldn't help but think about the events of the previous night. She wondered how Marinette and Adrian were doing, and if they had finally confessed their feelings for each other. She also couldn't shake off the feeling of Felix hugging her tightly, and how it had made Adrian seem jealous.

Arriving at school, Mishaliya noticed the excited buzz in the air. Apparently, there was going to be  Super hero Party in their collage.

Smiling Mishaliya, went to her locker, "hey sup girl " Alya popped as she put her arm around Mishaliya's shoulder.

"I'm good, " mishaliya said "well, why everyone are smiling so much today? "

"Ohhh, my girl... You don't know?!, " Alya said frowning.

Mishaliya smiled as she shook her head

"Ohh tonight, We're staying in the college bcz The superheros are coming!!! " Alya squeel.

Mishaliya choke on her smile.

"What?!! " Mishaliya shout.

"Ahh.... Les héros de... Ah... Paris ? Ou à l'étranger ? [ ahhh.... The heros from... Ah... Paris? Or abroad? ] " Mishaliya asked.

"Ohh girl, Ofc de  l'étranger, [ from abroad ] " alya said.

As mishaliya and Alya left the ball, moving towards their class.

"Ladybug told us that both Chat noir and Lady-mash and herself are not well so they are not coming tonight " Alya added as Mishaliya blew a kiss to Marinette  in her mind.

"Are we only gonna stay here tonight only? " Mishaliya asked.

"Nahh three days!!! " Alya squeels as Mishaliya jump in happiness.

"Oh god, we are only one to not to enter the class " Alya said as Mishaliya eyes widened as she look at the class.

Whole class was staring at them both along with the teacher.

"Hehe, sorry " Mishaliya said as she put her little bag in front of her face to hide her embarrassment as she fastly weak and sit beside Felix.

"So, should we start? " The teacher said as everyone nodded.

[ reminder : the abroad heroes means those heroes from Untied states ]

The period gets over.

Felix turn to Mishaliya "why we're you jumping? " He asked.

"Oh heh.. I was excited to see United heroes " Mishaliya said.

"Ohhhh" Felix let out the voice .

"Well class I got something to ask ya " Mishaliya said as she leaves her seat and go in front of the class and stand on the middle.

"Who wants to listen to Trash? " Chloé said as she herself only laugh.

"Was I supposed to laugh? " Mishaliya said as Chloe immediately stop laughing and everyone in the class giggled.

"So, Mishaliya please continue " Juleka said.

"So.... I was wondering whom are coming for the night stay tonight to till Next Monday as it's Three days stay over " Mishaliya said.

Everyone raised their hands except Adrian.

"Adrian you won't gonna come? " Mishaliya asked with sadness in her eyes.