Chapter 3

Preview : "Au revoir " (good bye) mari said as she transform into ladybug and go to her home as it was night already. "Today was actually fu-" mishi cutted of by sudden voice "for real it was fun " a unknown voice spoke. Mishi immediately turned around to see a black shadow with green flash (eyes) "wh-who are you? " mishi asked the person finally revels him self 'chat noir' the only word came out of mishi mouth.

Continue :-

"What a-are you doing here? " mishi asked. Chat noir stop walking and look at her w sad expression. "What? Aren't you happy seeing me in front of your eyes? " chat noir asked getting closer. Mishi backed off "afc am not happy " mishi mumbled "what did you say? , I can't hear, repeat it " chat noir added.

"Please..... Go from here, it's litreally 1:00 am, its middle night already " mishi said. "Why? It's my first time coming to your house-" chat noir cutted off by mishi " first time?! LITERALLY? " chat noir stopped for a second and again begun to walk towards mishi. "In the late night " chat noir said, mishi again start going backwards, until her back hit her cold wall. "Stop right there! " mishi shouted a little. "Easy there m'lady, I ain't gonna do anything like FnCK" chat noir smirked , mishi slapped chat noir "don't talk like these FUCKING things! " mishi cried. "Did u just slap me? " chat noir get angry. "Yeh I just did, because you deserve this! " mishi yelled. Chat noir blocked mishi in between him.

(lmao only find this pic better  😭😭) "Back off! " mishi tried pushing him

"Back off! " mishi tried pushing him. "I just deserve this? Huh! " chat noir said. Mishi was struggling in his arms "please leave me...... I'm not those type of girls, who love doing things like this " mishi requested. "Okay... -but on one condition " chat noir smirked. "W-what condition? " mishi asked innocently. "Obey me " he whispered. Mishi eyes widen. "Okay, but can you please back off? " mishi asked. Chat noir hummed and back off giving a lot of space between him and mishi.

"Okay now ready? " he asked. Mishi hummed

"I really want to transform into lady mash and kill him right now -wait, I can reveal his real identity " mishi thought

"Okay now sit on your bed " he odered as mishi sit on her comfy bed, she turned around to see her Kwami (mash)getting angry, she sign him to leave it up to her, as mash nodded and hide.

"Chat noir " mishi called out his name "hmmm? " he replied "can u reveal your real identity to me? " mishi asked innocently. Chat noir was stunned that how it got into her mind. He turned to her and go close to her grabbing her chin. "Darling, I can't do it's against rules " chat noir said. Mishi moved her hand and remove his hand from her chin "the only rule is, you can't only reveal your identity to ladybug " mishi said proudly. "And for me I can't reveal it to any one also " chat noir said grabbing mishi's arms. Chat noir's eyes get soften and he leaned in, mishi get back "what are you doing? " mishi asked "shhh quite " he replied. He leaned more and grabs her hair. And was about to kiss when mishaliya back off and slap chat noir hard.

"Ahh - what was that?! " Adrien and mishi asked their selves.

(Basically they both get same night mare)
Adrien side
This can't be, it it was dream thank god, I got slap from my my m'lady - Adrien think to him self. "Whaat,, why  are you always so tensed up?? " asked plaag while rubbing his eyes.Adrien told plaag his whole night mare "Mishaliya just slap me " Adrien repeated. "Dumb..... What u was going to do was so right, and so legal right? " asked plaag while crossing his arms "ah, let's just sleep, it will erase from my mind soon I'll wake up again " Adrien said and layed down again .

Mishaliya side
"What he was going to do " I said to my self "mishi why are you.... So warm right now? " mash asked Worridly. Mishi told mash about her crazy night mare. "This isn't good, you should tell about it to Marinette " mash gave idea to mishi, mishi grab mash in her plams and spoke "are you out of your mind? , mari love chat noir, if she get to know about my dream, she gonna hate me simply " mishi said "let's just sleep, we will see it on morning " mishi add and layed to her bed, getting into deep sleep.

Chapter 3 end

Ik it was short but....
Am very much busy these days, and yeh put on smile while reading , you look pretty 😚.

Is your name google, Because you have everything I've been searching
For! 😙😚

I'll be back soon
Take care

Words limit = 801
11 June -2023

Words limit = 80111 June -2023