chapter 4

Author note : heyy lovelies, I'm back , and sorry for keeping you guys wait long, but , think about me I'm busy now days, and I'm writing this chapter 4 in the middle of the night sooo.....

-        -          -         -        -          -          -     

(Mishi's outfit on above)
Mishaliya pov.

I was sleeping peacefully just then mash slaps me. "Ayy what was that for mash? " I asked pissed at little cute creature.

Mash : I was just trying to help you getting up from your deepest slumb-*hide behind the pillow*

Luci : mishi- oh you're awake already, that's good go get ready, the driver is waiting for you outside and.... The breakfast is ready also.
Saying this Luci went out of room.

Mash come up to me.

Mash : mishi........what about the night mare you have yesterday night?

"It's totally okay, dont worry and you want some cookies? *mash nodded* I'll get it for you after I done my breakfast. " saying this climb down to my bed make my way to my big wardrobe, pick my dress up and went to washroom.
After sometimes of singing I come out of washroom, brag my purse and made my way to Hall.

"  bonjour (good morning) Avez-vous tous bien dormi ? ( have you all sleep well?) "

My all maids nodded .

I muttered good
As I quickly ate my breakfast, hide some cookies in my breanded bag for mash, as I bid good bye to every one.

"Bonjour, madam " my driver greeted

" Bonjour " I replied politely.

Soon I arrive at my highschool, as I run upstairs but unluckily bumped into someone and fall of my butt.

The person turned around "easy on there, girl " nino gave me his hand. I grab his hand as I stand up.

"Always stepped in and ruin my moments mister dj " I said jokingly as I run to my class.

"Bonjour, mari!! " I said as I hug her.

" I'm also here, my girl " alya joked as I nodded and hug her also.

Cloé : it seems like someone is missing, losers...... *eye rolled*

I turned around to face cloé.

" I'm glad ,I don't miss losers, I just miss my besties, not losers like you " I said confidently.

"Alya, I will sit next you to mari today plzjjjjj" I said with pleading eyes.

Alya : not now *look at me* duh your eyes.... Okay

"Yayyy " I cheered as mari chuckled.

Soon I made my self comfortable at my seat as I sit straight, stretching my arms.

Mari : you alright? , you looks like that you have been too much last night, is anything happen? *looks at me suspesiouly*

"No... Not at all, I..... I'll tell you later okay? " I said little but in low tune.

Mari : okayy, no questions more. *chuckled*

I nervously chuckled back. Soon after 5 minutes nino enter the class.

Nino : hey there girlss . *with his wink and showing his one finger *

"Looks like someone is trying to call his girl" I teased alya.

We laugh as I look at the door way and find Adrian entering the room, I quickly look on the other side.
'I'm scared of blonde haird boys right now ' I thought.

Mishi pov end

Adrian pov starts

I enter the class room to meet those greenish grey eyes. I enter the class room look at her but she looked away 'huh? ' well that was strange, she never stopped smiling in the school when she is with us but today she was looking like something is bothering her. Without wasting any more time thinking about my thoughts, I sit on my seat beside nino.

"B-bo-bonjour, a-adrian " Marinette Greeted, I smile at her still thoughts on the person beside her.
"Bonjour, Marinette, and bonjour..... Mishaliya " I greeted.

"Bonjour.... " she said in low voice eoungh for me to hear.

Soon our class teacher came inside as she starts her lecture. I might be studying but I swear, I was thinking about her .

'Why she isn't smiling today? '

'Is something bad happened to her? '

'Is she trying to avoid me, bcz she knew I'm chat noir, well that's stupid she can't ever knew I'm chat noir '

'Or is she start hating me  cause off, Layla cling to me '

Adrian pov end

Chapter 4 end

Words = 710

Thursday

July 6 /2023

2:48 am

Author: dw, update will come soon ~