Lloyd X Harumi ~ Ninjago

Fandom: LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu
Ship: Lloyd Garmadon X Harumi
Ship Name: Llorumi

They could have had something. They really could have. BUT Harumi turned out to be a not very good person. I honestly feel bad for her,  but you didn't have to become evil just because your parents died. Smh.
I also feel bad for Lloyd, because he really liked her. But then she stabbed him in that back and proceeded to severely traumatize him.
Anyway
If it were to happen, it would either be that 1. She becomes a better person, or 2. She was never a bad person in the first place.
Here's the story thing:

Lloyd obviously catches feelings first. It's basically all the same shit that happened, but Harumi eventually like "Being terrible isn't fun anymore, Imma switch things up and try to be the person I could have been." She's trying her best to be a better person with the help of Lloyd. She starts to realize that OMG she likes Luh-Lloyd. The confession would be really awkard XD. She already knew how much Lloyd liked her. Eventually, she'd tell him how she feels. He wouldn't completely believe it at first, but things would work out eventually :)

I give Llorumi a 2.5/10. Honestly, if she were to really try to be good, I could see them having something in a platonic way, but nothing past that.