Lips

out of everyone, jisung was probably the second person to wake up, seungmin most likely being the first. he untangled himself from minhos grasp and left the room quietly as to not to wake the sleeping boy. he waddled into the living room, the smell of waffles invading his senses.

"morning sungie."

his eyes snapped to the voice and he was surprised to see hyunjin sitting on the couch, phone in hand. he smiled softly and walked over to the couch and sat next to the boy, running a hand through his hair.

"morning jin."

"hey," hyunjin muttered softly as he turned off his phone and looked up at jisung. "why didn't you sit next to me yesterday? i wanted you to."

"well minho hyung asked me so.."

hyunjin nodded and jisung couldn't help but start to feel nervous. he trapped his bottom lip between his teeth as he gazed at hyunjin.

"do you.. do you still like me or have you already moved on?"

jisungs brows furrowed as he replayed the question in his mind.

"what? don't think it's been a little too quick for me to move on? why would you even think that?"

"well you and minho hyung are really close these days.. way closer than us and before yesterday, you didn't talk to us for weeks.. i was really worried," hyunjin mumbled as he looked up at jisung, lip trapped between his teeth. jisung sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"i'm sorry about ignoring you guys, i really am. that gives you no reason to doubt me though.. i still like you just as much."

hyunjin smiled and slowly let his hand envelope jisungs. the aforementioned boy let his eyes roam from hyunjins eyes to their joined hands, red hot blush coating his cheeks.

"jisung, can i kiss you?"

jisungs eyes went wide as he stared at hyunjin, nodding as he didn't trust the words that would come out of his mouth. hyunjin paused for just a second before he was closing the gap between them.

jisung felt nothing. no fireworks, no tingles, no warmth. just... nothing. yet, he couldn't find the strength to pull away from hyunjin. after all, this is what he had wanted right? his thoughts were interrupted at the sound of a door opening and he quickly pulled away from hyunjin, letting go of his hand in the process and moving over.

minho walked into the living room, shirt wrinkled and hair sticking up at odd angles as he ran a hand through it. he looked up from his phone and smiled at hyunjin and jisung who nervously returned his.

"hey!"

"h-hi."

just then, seungmin walked into the living room, two plates filled with waffles in his hand.

"breakfast?"

*****

at the smell of seungmins godly waffles, everyone else had woken up. jisung had been subjected to sitting in between both minho and hyunjin. he nervously bounced as he ate and it didn't go unnoticed as chan looked at him from across the table.