Cuties

jisung huffs as he walks towards the address minho had sent to him just a few minutes before he got off work. he walked quickly, trying to get out of the cold quickly. he finally reaches the apartment complex. he huffed once again and walked into the building in front of him.

he walked to the elevator and pressed the up button, once inside pressing the 4th floor button. the elevator ride was silent, jisungs body buzzing with excitement as he waited for the elevator to stop. once it did, he walked down the hall and stopped in front of the 5th door on the left.

he knocked softly on the door. there was soft meowing coming from inside before the door was being pulled open to reveal minho. his hair was mostly disheveled but still looked neat, a small smile etched onto his lips before he was pulling the door open further for him.

"hi sungie! come in."

"hey," jisung smiled as he stepped into the open door. he heard the sound of it closing behind the and then the feel of minhos arms around him, the older male pressing a soft kiss to the back of his head.

"meet my little fur babies."

jisungs smile widened when he saw the cats in front of them. they were all spread throughout, his eyes immediately falling onto dori who was already eyeing him intently from her spot on the couch.

"our, fur babies," jisung called as he leaned down to pick up dori off the arm rest. he pet her head softly and cooed when the cat purred and nuzzled further into his arms.

"oh, she's so cute. i'm never letting her go!"

minho chuckled and pressed another kiss to jisungs head before pulling away and walking towards his room.

"you sure?" he asks as he stops outside of it to peer back at jisung. " i actually wanted to spend some time with you too."

jisung giggled and placed dori down on the couch, the cat mewling cutely as jisung waddled to minho, grabbing his hand cutely.

"how could i ever deny you when you're so desperate, hyung?"

minho stared at him for a moment before clicking his tongue and pulling his hand away from the younger to grab his doorknob.

"nevermind, stay out here with dori. i can live."

"wait hyung, i'm sorry!"

jisung grabbed minhos hand again and gave him a smile, minhos eyes narrowing at him before he sighed and turned away. he pushed the door open and let jisung follow him into his room. minho's room was more different than he had imagined.

"it's so clean."

"well, not all of us can afford to be as carefree as you, right sung?"

jisung scoffed and pushed minho away from him before flopping on the bed. minho only grinned and sat on the edge next to jisung, eyes piercing his as he looked at him.

"so, you and hyunjin huh?"

"what? no. i was just being pouty so he was trying to make me feel better!"