Anniversary

"babe. baby. hyung. minho hung, wake up!"

minho stirred in his sleep as he felt jisung harshly shaking him. he groaned and pried his eyes open, sending jisung what he was hoping was a threatening glare.

"i'm trying to sleep, what do you want?"

"i want for you to wake up and tell me 'happy one year baby' but it seems sleep is more important."

minho rolls his eyes, pulling a pouty jisung into his arms.

"sung, it's literally," minho pauses, eyes flickering over to the alarm clock he and jisung had picked out. "5:37 am. let's go back to sleep, hm?"

"fine but when we wake back up i expect princess treatment."

minho snorted, stroking jisungs hair softly.

"ok you little weirdo."

jisung groaned and buried his head into minhos shoulder.

*****

"jisungie, baby, wake up"

minho pressed a soft kiss onto jisungs cheek, featherlight touches grazing over jisungs body as he did. when jisung didn't immediately wake up he pressed a kiss onto his lips. that seemed to get the man to stir, humming against minhos lips and kissing back softly.

"happy one year anniversary babe."

jisung opened his eyes and giggled, wrapping his arms around minho and pulling him into another slow kiss. minho was happy, he had always been happy with jisung. even the times where they argued and minho would storm out and not come back until the late night, jisungs favorite food in his hands.

they always worked it out, no matter how bad it was or how angry one of them got. they always made up and minho was sure—

"i love you."

huh?

minho paused. when had he and jisung pulled apart? had he heard jisung right just now?

"what?"

"i love you, minho. i really fucking love you and it makes me upset that i waited so long to tell you."

minho stared down at jisung, brows furrowed and hands restless as he rubbed over the youngers sides.

"i love you too, baby."

"you better! i would actually break up with you if you didn't."

"you wouldn't be able to leave me even if you wanted to, love."

minho chuckled before leaning down and pressing another soft kiss to the boys lips. minho wasn't just happy, he was in love, love with someone who loved him back. in love with someone who wanted him just as much as he loved jisung.

and for that he was happy. and in love. very much in love.

___________________________

well that was a short ending chapter 😦

i really hoped you liked it though

thank you for reading 🫶🏼🫶🏼