We made a.. bad decision :((

jisungs walk back home felt long and slow, almost like time had stopped. he dreaded telling minho what had been happening, mostly because he didn't know how the older would react to such news. all jisung could do was hope that minho wouldn't be upset with him.

when he had finally reached his apartment he felt scared, scared that somehow no matter what he did, he was going to lose minho. he was going to lose the man who made him so happy. all because he felt confused with his feelings.

he fumbled with his keys as he went to unlock his front door. once it was finally open he rushed inside and closed the door behind him, sinking against it. he stood there for what felt like hours trying to calm himself down.

"everything is okay, jisung. calm down. calm down."

the words calmed him down as much as he needed to be calmed. minho would be here in 20 minutes. in 20 minutes he would be able to explain everything to the male.

*****\

20 minutes came and went and in that time, jisung had taken the little bit of alone time he had to make ramen for both of them. after finishing, he set both the bowls on the table as the sound of knocking could be heard.

he rushed to the door and opened it quickly to be greeted by the sight of minho. the boy was sporting a hoodie similar to the one jisung was wearing. he had a small frown on his face but other than that, he looked fine. just like normal.

"hi hyung, come on in. i made ramen for us.

minho didn't say anything, surprising jisung because minho always spoke when he visited jisung. there was something else, as well. there was no kiss, no hug, no nothing. just silence and that alone had jisung scared.

minho made his way to the living room, never once saying a word to jisung. it was different, foreign and jisung didn't like it. he took a seat next to minho and crossed his arms against his chest.

"is everything okay min? you're kinda quiet today."

nothing. not even a hum.

"hyung? can you talk to me?"

again, there was nothing. jisung was getting restless and he turned to minho, frowned big and brows furrowed. he grabbed minho by the jaw and forced the older to look at him.

"i'm talking to you. why are you ignoring me?"

"i don't know. maybe it's the fact that you've been going on dates with hyunjin behind my back."

jisung reeled back at the glare minho was now sending him. how had he known about that?

oh

my

god.

seungmin had spilled.

jisung quickly pulled his hand from minhos jaw and opted to intertwine his fingers together.

"h-hyung i can explain."