Desperate help

"yo, jisung! we're here!"

there's a short pause, then a bang. chan jumps and looks towards the door that's been pulled open with the force of an army. he looks jisung up and down and then sighs.

"you look horrible," seungmin mutters from beside him, one hand wrapped leisurely around chans waist as he surveys jisung with his eyes. "what happened?"

"well to put it short, hyunjin kissed me at your house, me and minho made out twice and hyunjin asked me out on a date that's in two fucking hours and i have no idea what to do."

"woah, woah, woah. back up. hyunjin kissed you? isn't that, like, a good thing?"

jisung only groans in response, pacing back and forth between his door and the adjacent wall, hands gripping his hair so hard he could pull it out with a mere tug.

"yes. he kissed me, i kissed back. if you didn't catch the other part, MINHO ALSO KISSED ME! i don't know what to do, i really don't."

jisungs eyes flick over to chan and seungmin who are looking at him with worried gazes that cause him to drop his hands from his hair and cease his pacing. he sighs and stalks over to his couch, plopping down and pulling his legs to his chest.

"sung, are you okay? like, seriously? you seem more stressed than usual," chan says softly as he walks over to jisung, seungmin hot on his trail. he sits next to jisung and places a tender hand on his knee.

"i'm fine, i just.. i don't have any idea how to handle this. honestly, i'm happy hyunjin is finally reciprocating my feelings but.."

jisung cuts himself off to gnaw on his bottom lip. he doesn't get past a few seconds of it before seungmin is tugging on his lip to get him to stop.

"but what? did something else happen."

"mhm. when jinnie kissed me, i didn't feel anything. it was just dull, like there was nothing behind it. but with minho.. it was like i had a whole circus splattered through my body. it just felt so right, so warm," jisung mumbles while bringing his hand up to hold chans.

"so, you like them both is what i'm getting out of this."

"well no fucking dip, seungmin."

"keep talking like that and i'll drag myself and chan out and leave you here on your own."

there's a pause and then jisung is gripping on chans arm, hard enough to make seungmins hand slip off his waist.

"you can't! channie is my emotional support boy, i need him!"

"he's my boyfriend, my forever baby. i can do what i want."

chan let's out a chuckle, rubbing a soothing hand on jisungs arm.

"seungmin can't drag me out sung, it's okay."

*****

"so you want me to go on the date with jin, hang out with minho, and figure out who i like more between them?"

"yes. that's precisely what i'm saying."

jisung and chan stared up at seungmin as he stared back down at them, arms crossed and a lackadaisical expression on his face.

"suengmin.. that's the dumbest thing i think i've ever heard you say to me."

chan snorts and shoves jisung in the shoulder before looking up at seungmin with a bashful smile. he rubbed a soothing hand over seungmins thigh.

"he's kinda right, babe. he can't just play them."

" i didn't mean it like that you idiots. i just meant figure out which one of them you like hanging out with more."

jisung looked away from seungmin to look down at his hands. he sighed after a few seconds, nodding as if he liked the idea. he ran a hand through his hair and nodded again.

"alright. now help me pick out my outfit, please."

*****

"channie hyung, i fucking love you! i could strangle you with my love right now!""

after fretting over jisungs outfit for over just half an hour, they had found something decent enough for him to wear. chan had picked out a white sweater, different shades of blue lining his checkered pants, and his usual pair of high top chucks.

"no need, no need. it's my pleasure, sung."

"hey, hey, chan is mine. back your grummy as hands up!"

jisung only giggled and hugged chan quickly, pressing a soft peck to his cheek before running from seungmin.

"jisung you fucking whore!"

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry! just leave me alone!"

jisung cackled as seungmin finally caught him, assaulting his sides in unrelenting  movements. chan stood and watched, leaning against the arm of the couch.

"stop, stop!"

"say sorry, you peasant. you kissed my channie! say you're sorry!"

"i-i'm sorry. fuck! i'm sorry."

suengmin finally stilled his hands as he pulled away and stalked over to chan, wiping away the traces of jisungs kiss.

"well, we're gonna head out now. is that good with you, sung?"

"mhm. thanks guys, really," jisung nodded from his place on the couch where he was sitting after his tickle match with seungmin. the couple nodded, chan giving him a pat before they were out the door and leaving.

jisung smiled and looked down at his hands.

this was going to be a nice day.

________________________________

so so so so so so

this story ends soon, to be frank. just a few more chapters to go. i'll try to pump these chapters out and finish the story :)))

theres going to be some real antsy angst coming up so watch out for that ;)