21 - Dresses

"I'm telling you! The entree has to be ready before June!" I was arguing with someone on the phone. "No! We can't have that in the menu, no one will eat that! Try adding vegetables and more seafood, the menu looks so bland as of the moment." I hung up the phone and fell back to my chair.

"How'd it go?" Taylor's arms circled from behind me. Her chin rested on top of my head as she looked down at my phone. I held her  and squeezed my head into her embrace more. 

"It went okay I guess…. just struggles with the menu and annoying miscommunications. I'd rather not have a particularly expensive wedding." I leaned in on her embrace and kissed her arms. "Managing the budget is a hassle though."

"I understand your pain." She exhaled deeply and she snuggled closer to me. "The materials I need for the venue still haven't arrived, and the florist still hasn't even returned with their sample flower sets too."

"Getting married so quickly after engagement is a pain." I smirked as I turned around and faced her. "But it's going to be worth it, I've waited for about 7 years for this, can't wait any longer." I kissed her and she kissed me back passionately.

"Oh yeah, have you already sent the invitations out?" Taylor had a strange frown on her face.

"Not yet, Ben has some friends he asked if he could invite and there's also other people too…Why? Anyone you want to add?" She looked adorable while pouting but she looked like she was worrying about something.

"Well…" Her expression was noticeably spaced out.

"Tay…It's gonna be fine." My palms snaked over to hold hers before I pulled her fingers up and kissed them like royalty. "If you're worried about something, I'm your fiance, your future wife, don't be afraid of laying it all on me."

She smiled and pulled our hands to her lips as well, closing her eyes and doing breathing exercises. "I wanted to invite my mom to the wedding." She said with such a serious tone.

I broke out into giggles and she was a bit confused by that. "I'm sorry for laughing," I smiled and played with her hair. "I've already given the two invitations to your dad. He's the one that's gonna hand it to her."

"Oh." She visibly brightened.

I took my chance and stole a kiss from her. "So lighten up!" I stand and head on over to the kitchen in Taylor's apartment to make us some snacks and drinks. "You can relax for now, the wedding is still ways ahead." 

As I was making the juice and preparing french toast, her arms circled around my waist and I felt her hitched breath on my ear. My entire body shuddered in an instant and my face went red.

"Maddie…" She whispered.

"Ye-Yeah? I'm making snacks right now so- OH!" She turned me around and picked me up and put me on top of the counter table. "T-Tay?" My voice was shaky, she hasn't been this aggressive in a while.

"Is it strange how adorable I find you right now?" Her voice was weird. "I want to eat you."

"Huh? That's so cli– HA!?" I tried to make a snarky remark at her cliche delivery but she grabbed my arms and pushed me to the wall, and her head nuzzled into my chest. "Taylor..."

"I want you… Right. Now." Her eyes were fierce and wild, like that of a beast's. "Can I have you?"

I gulped and after not thinking about it whatsoever, I pulled her hair upwards so that our eyes would meet. "Yeah..." My voice now had also turned weird. "Take me."

She took no time at all at forcing her head up from my chest and into my neck. I made it easier for her by leaning over and she took it with passion. I felt her teeth, tongue, and lips as she left her marks on my neck, shoulder, and the top of my breasts.