(END) 23 - Lucky to Love You

It was my first time experiencing such a large group of people throwing petals and rice at me. Taylor was cackling the entire time as she tried to dodge them. She held my hand as we ran through the carpet in the center. I laughed along with her and soon we ended up outside the venue.

Everyone else was there and soon enough it was time for photos.

Taylor and I took our wedding photo, one is a normal photo and the other is one where we were kissing. Afterwards, relatives and family pulled us aside to snap their own photos. My bridesmaids dragged me apart from Taylor to take photos with me, and Tay looked like she was experiencing the same.

She gave me a smile that said, "Let's just let them have their pics right now."

I chuckled and nodded.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ben flirting with Teri by the flower beds. I walked over to him carefully because I didn't want to ruin my wedding dress. 

"Ben!" I called and he looked up to see me approaching him.

"Sis?!" He was surprised for some reason.

"I didn't know you could play the guitar." I smirked and he blushed. "Speaking of, what happened there? Why were you the ones playing?"

"Well the actual band couldn't make it and I didn't want your dream wedding to…Maddie?" He trailed off after he saw me grinning from ear to ear. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I shook my head and hugged him, catching him out of the blue. He struggled for a bit before settling down. "Thank you so much. This is why I love my brother, you can act so cool sometimes." I ruffled his hair and he scowled at me .

"Okay! Enough hugging!" He tried to get out of my embrace but his sister was a bit stronger this time. I looked over to Teri who was awkwardly staring at us.

"Terbear, you come here too." I grinned. "You helped just as much as Ben." Teri smiled and joined the hug, unsurprisingly, Ben no longer struggled after she came along. We separated after a few seconds.

"Uhmm, Ms…no actually. Umm…" Teri struggled in finding the correct way to address me and it was so adorable. 

"It's Maddison Ramirez O'neal, so you can still call me Mrs. O'Neal or Ramirez," I tapped my lips while suggesting, "but I'd prefer you just call me Maddie, or even better, call me Sis!"

Teri flushed red and coughed. "Then uhmm…Sis, can you take a picture with me…" She asked shyly and I could only squeeze her cheeks and nod my head.

"Of course! Come here Ben!" I pulled Ben's arm and had the photographer shoot a pic of us and another one with Teresa's phone. She couldn't stop smiling looking at the photos.

"Oh yeah, sis!" Ben suddenly said. "My other friends who I invited wanted to meet you too, they also played on the stage."

"Oh them, sure. I would actually like to thank them as well." I gave him a pat in the head. "But seriously Ben…" I gave him a serious look.

"What?"

"Thank you, for being my hero."

He blinked then grinned and flexed his arm muscles. "I am your brother, of course I'd be your hero!"

I was laughing when hands wrapped around my waistline and a chin rested itself on my shoulder. "Wife caught." Taylor said.

"Tay? You done with your pictures?" I fondle her hair by reaching my arm behind me.

"Yep, you?" 

"Kinda."

"Oh look, it's the heroes of this wedding." Taylor teased the two who were still here.