what are we doing now?

*Liv*

Pierre had fallen asleep next to me in bed at some point. He was done and I could understand it. I just let him sleep and tried to move as little as possible not to wake him up.

I heard the door open. Marc came around the corner and smiled "I just wanted to see if he was still alive." he smirked and then came over to us.

"I spared him.", I whispered.

"Very kind of you.", he laughed and sat back down next to me on the bed.

"I know.", I immediately slumped against him. I didn't want to argue or fight anymore. I just wanted to be happy.

Marc leaned back a bit and put his arm around my back. I snuggled against him and closed my eyes.

"Are you going to spare me too?" he asked, I laughed softly.

"You'd be dead by now if that's what I wanted," he gently stroked his free hand through my hair.

"How could I doubt that, amor?" he pressed a kiss to the top of my head "I love you." he whispered. I snuggled even closer to him.

"I love you, cariño.", I murmured and could hear him panting.

"You don't know how happy that makes me," his voice trembled.

"I can imagine.", I murmured and I just wanted to be in his arms. For the rest of my life.

We just lay in silence in the hospital bed for a long time, Pierre next to us. It was damn cramped, but it just fit.

"What are we going to do now?" he whispered at one point.

"As soon as I'm fit again, we'll fly to Hawaii. Was really nice there and I definitely need sun.", I mumbled and wrapped my arm around his torso "And we will fuck until we can't walk anymore."

"Good plan." he laughed and buried his face in my hair "Are you moving back in with me and Alex?".

I could hear his heart beating loudly under my ear. He was nervous.

"If that's what you want," I replied.

"Your clothes are still hanging in his closet anyway.", he shrugged as if it was completely natural.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I didn't wear them." he laughed "But I never managed to put them away either. They always reminded me of you."

"How are my rose bushes?"

"They're blooming. I hired a gardener because I was really too stupid to do it."

"Doesn't surprise me. Gardening and cooking aren't exactly your strong suits. You're good at grilling, though.", I could feel endless burdens just falling off my heart.

"Thanks. Alex has said that to me almost every day for the last two years."

I laughed even harder "Are you okay with Pierre and I still being friends?", I lifted my head a little and looked at him. I wanted to see his reaction.

He pursed his lips and glanced over at the sleeping Frenchman, then looked back at me "I trust you, amor. If you say you're just friends, then I trust you.".

I pushed myself up to him and started kissing "Pierre and I are really just friends.", I said firmly.

"Yeah, that's what we told the press a few weeks ago," he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, that was something else entirely. Why would I want anyone when I have you?", I stroked his curly hair and let my fingertips glide over his scalp.