growing up

Growing up Harry was left with his aunt and uncle. To say he stayed all throughout his childhood would be a false statement.

   When Harry turned five he could tell he was different not physically but maybe mentally. Harry could hear some voice out in the garden when that happened all he could see around him was a snake no people.

  Harry also had an eidetic memory meaning he could remember everything. From smells to tastes, he could even remember when his parents died. When he tries to look at the memory it is very blurry and gives him a major headache.

~harry's pov~

I woke up in my cupboard dreading the day. I was mainly a little excited for when the whale and giraffe went to bed. I was going to run away today.

  I sat waiting for my aunt Petunia to come and unlock my door so I could get out and hopefully use the bathroom before having to make breakfast for everyone.

  Finally Petunia came and unlocked the door. I exited my cupboard and went to go to the bathroom when Petunia grabbed my hair "No your making breakfast first."

I casted my gaze down towards her feet so I could hide my murderous gaze "yes Aunt Petunia." She let me go and I headed to the kitchen and started breakfast and Vernon's coffee so he would be a bit happier.

After getting breakfast done I was sent back to my cupboard without any food. While I was in my cupboard I made sure to have everything for tonight planned out.

~time skip~

Finally everyone went to sleep. I opened the cupboard door and double checked that I had all my things. Once I was sure I left the house and never looked back.