aftermath pt-1

Harry started to walk out the room when he caught sight of a mirror and walked over to it. His appearance had changed drastically going from a shirt stature to a slightly bigger hight if around 6' 1" he only grew around six inches in hight, his hair went from short and unruly to long and unruly but a little mor manageable, his hair now fell a little past his elbows he would need to cut it soon. He could see that when the light touched it it had a slight brown/ red hue to it. The build of his body didn't change that much he only got more muscular and filled out a bit so you couldn't see his bones anymore.

    He smiled amd turned to the goblins bowing his head in thanks again. He then turned to leave and head back to the first goblins office. Once harry got to his office he knocked and waited for a reply to actualy come in. After a while there was a response to come in. Harry walked in with a smile "hello mister goblin, I was wondering what your name is"
The goblin smiled "my name is ranrock"

    Harry smiled "it's nice to meet you ranrock. I believe my business is done here for today besides withdrawing some money could we see to it that it is done?" Harry raises an eyebrow while being polite. Ranrock nodded "yes we can and since you are so polite when others aren't take this necklace it shows you are an ally of the goblin nation. We have alies everywhere so be prepared."

    He handed harry a necklace that looked to be made out of pure silver and gold that was melted down and mixed together to form a beautiful gradient. The main thing that caught his eye was the pendant it was another beautiful gradient but this time instead of silver and gold it was green and silver almost like slytherins house colors.

   Harry nodded and put the necklace on "thank you ranrock."  Harry made his way out of the bank and towards Twilfit and Tattings.

———————————————————————————
I'm sorry for the late update im running low on ideas and I'm working on ideas rn
Word count 374 words