Meeting death

As death stood in front of Harry he was smiling a little. Even though no one could see the smile he was around 6' tall and had a cloak billowing out from behind him with an imaginary breeze. Death stood staring at Harry. "You called?"

Harry stood there numb "Yes i did call you Death although I didn't mean to." When Harry finished talks he looked Death straight in the eyes and held out his hand like someone would greet an old friend. "How are you Death?" Harry was surprised when Death put their hand in his own and clasped it gently. "I'm doing well my son, how are you?" Harry was taken back a little by the way Death greeted him "I'm doing great. I do have a question though. What do you mean by old friend?"

Both the goblin and Harry startled when Death started to chuckle. "Well it has to do with you being my son. It would seem you haven't met your maturity yet but you are close, what happened to you?" Harry slightly shut down at that question and mulled over Death's words "What do you mean your my father?" Harry stood stock still and didn't move.

"I am the one who helped sire you." Death stated as if it was obvious. Harry had multiple questions about everything. "If you are my father what is James then? Is Lilly still my mother? I am so confused? What other Gods or Goddesses am I related to?" Harry realized he was rambling and quickly shut up. Death stood there reeling from all the questions. He decided since harry was still a child that he should explain this better. "Mortem listen I am your father because James was unable to have kids so he asked for help and I answered. Life was unable to answer his pleas she was very busy but she did bless you. You were carried by Lilly and blood adopted by James and Sirius so you technically have four parents. There is so much more to this story that you will find out when you are older."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Should i end this story or continue it? I am running out of ideas and have horrible writers block
Have this next chapter to make up for my absence lately.
As always please vote and let me know if i should continue this slow pace or skip ahead to him and death training or the school years

Words 412