the truth

The creature quickly schooled his features to a look of indifference. "Mr. Potter come with me please."

as harry followed the creature down multiple hallways thinking they were lost half the time. they finally came to a stop at a door. when the creature opened the door and went to sit down at the large desk harry took a minute to look around at his surroundings.

on the far wall behind the desk was all sorts of weapons ranging from battle axes to maces. on the wall to the left was a book shelf filled to the brim with books and files, next to the book shelf was a filing cabinet. on the opposite wall was a mural of what looked to be like a war but multiple.

when harry finally gave the creature his attention again he bowed his head a little in respect not noticing the shock. "sir if i may ask what are you and what i am needed to do" harry asked. the creature smiled creepily "i am a goblin and we are hear for an inheritance test" harry smiled having gotten his answer and given the truth.

when harry was told to he approached the desk while the goblin got a bowl some liquid and a dagger out. the gobblin looked at harry and handed him the dagger "7 drops of blood on the parchment" the goblin told harry. harry nodded and put the required amount of blood. watching the paper harry could see word start to appear. "mister goblin?" harry asked to get the goblins attention. when he had the goblin's attention he continued his question "does the normally write a bunch of words?" he looked up from the parchment

"yes it does" the goblin replied and picked up the paper as he noticed it was done writing. "you have a great inheritance indeed mister potter" the goblin remarked.

———————————————————————————
CLIFFHANGER also cuz i ran out of ideas for this chapter
sorry for the late update have a nice one for now