The heirships

The new inheritance test said this.
Lordships- Potter(paternal) Mortem(master of death) Evans (maternal) Slytherin (conquest) Gaunt (conquest) Ravenclaw (magic chosen) Gryffindor (paternal) Peverell (paternal) Hufflepuff (maternal)

Hierships- Black (godfather)

As Harry stared at the results he shook a little 'how did i get all these lordships?' He turned to the goblin "sir? What i the master of death?" The goblin was shocked by the question. He was frozen with the knowledge that the little boy in front of him was the master of death. "T-the master of death is the one that controls death, well not really they can converse with death and are normally the lord of Peverell's. Can i see your inheritance?" Harry passed the paper over to the goblin.

The goblin stared at the paper after reading it and looked at Harry a little and was shocked. "Mr. Potter would you like to get you lordship rings and then your heirship ring. We could Shane your name to where it is Lord Potter-Peverell-Mortem-Evans-Slytherin-Gryffindor-Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff-Gaunt, and you would also be called Heir Black. Harry pondered the name change and finally decided to not go with it until he gets to Hogwarts and relayed the information to ranrock and happily smiled. "Mr. Ranrock may i ask a question?" Ran-rock motioned for Harry to continue. "Would you mind telling me what Master of Death is?"

"The master of death is the one who helps Death control the souls and reap everyone. The Master has the ability of necromancy and call upon Death when the need is dire. With being the master of death you are immortal and can't be killed unless you want to be. They will be able to help the creatures and understand every language if they so wish. Sometimes the Master is needed to help Death within the Land of the Dead."

Harry sat there stunned and promptly smiled "how do I call for Death?"

"I do not know"

"You called?"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sooooooooooooo what does everyone think?  Comments are welcomed even if they are mean comments i will read each and every comment and i will answer them if i deem it fit. Please don't be a silent reader.
Another cliffhanger!!!!!!!!
Words 376