Buying his school suplies pt 2

As Harry left the trunk store he made his way to Gringotts. When he got there he bowed to the goblins and smiles at them. "How are you master goblins?" He looked at the shocked faces of the goblins and his smile faltered a little 'they shouldn't have to deal with this disrespect.' Harry continued to show them the utmost respect as the converesed.

Finally harry went into the bank and went to the nearest teller, he waited to be acknowledged. When he was finally acknowledge he smiled a little at the goblin, he bowed to the goblins as he spoke. "Hello master goblin may I speak to my account manager? It would help me greatly." The goblin faltered a little as he had to do a double take when he noticed the necklace hanging from the boys neck. Harry who wasn't paying any attention as he was still bowed slowly came out of the bow and looked him in the eyes.

"How did you come upon that necklace?" The goblin asked Harry. When Harry finally registered the question he smiled and fingered the necklace a little after tucking it into his shirt. "My account manager gave me this necklace he said that it would show me as goblin ally not that I know what that means." The goblin in front of Harry had his mouth open marginally but it was able to be passed as not open. "that necklace means more than goblin ally it means goblin friend what have you done to become a goblin friend?" The goblin asked. "Never mind young one we hold head to your account manger, what is your last name?" Harry smiled once he noticed the shock looks he was getting from the other goblins.

"My name is Harry Potter."

The goblin jumped from his chair and beckoned for harry to follow him so he could take home to rancor. "I didn't know my account manager is high up." Harry said to the goblin who was walking at a sedated pace. "He is the prince of the goblin nation, see the otter's have been goblin allies for generations none making it farther than that. For some odd reason you managed it, how'd you do it?" Harry took a minute to respond to the question. "I don't. Know." Is all he said after around five minutes finally they reached a beautiful marble door with an expensive looking door handle. The goblin knocked on the door and waited for a response, when one was given he opened to door for Harry.

Harry stepped into the room looking at all the weapons on the walls the battle axes on one wall and all the files within the bookshelf,the pictures that were hung on the wall. When harry finished looking at everything again he bowed to the goblin prince. "Hello Master goblin I was wondering if we could talk about my heirships orlordships." Harry came out of his bow and smiled at ranrock "or are you busy?"

Ranrock smiled at harry "of course we can talk about you lordships but it costs another inheritance test." He procured everything from a drawer on the side of his desk. He pulled out a very ornatedagger that was made of silver and had gold inlays it was simple but very pretty, he also pulled out a potion a bowl that looked the same as the dagger, and a piece of paper.