𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

Seokjin can't complaint all he wants in the kitchen, and he leaves, talking to himself, unaware of one of his boyfriends walking behind his heels.

"That bitch. Why her? I bet she'll try to poison my morning coffee." He almost hits Namjoon as he shuts the door.

"Hey, wanna talk?" He rests his arm on the door frame.

Seokjin throws himself on his bed and stays silent for long moments. Namjoon starts to think he won't talk at all, and softly closes the door. He tiptoes towards the bed and sits close to him—not forgetting to respect his personal space—legs crossed.

Namjoon caresses his back and he lets out a long sigh. "I can't even stay in the same room with that woman. How am I going to work with her, Joonie? She's not coming with us to Hawaii, is she?"

He tilts his head to face Namjoon. His boyfriend slips his hand under the piece of cloth to caress his soft sun kissed skin. His hand starts pressing gently on Seokjin's shoulders, making his way down, following his spine.

"Joon?" He repeats, when his boyfriend stays quiet for what he considers too long.

"She won't come with us to Hawaii. I'll have a long talk with Bang PD if it's needed." He places a kiss on his back, before carefully pulling the shirt down.

Seokjin bites the inside of his cheeks. "She better feel proud to co-work with me. Not everyone has this opportunity."

Namjoon chuckles and rests his body next to him. He pulls him closer and Seokjin rests his head on his chest, closing his eyes and letting out a soft sigh, melting in his boyfriend's protective arms.

"Just a week, Jinnie. I'll make sure you won't see her face never again."

* * *

Jimin gasps, staring at Jungkook's dark doe eyes. He stands right in front of him, with a white towel resting on his shoulder. Jimin's eyes go down to the boy's piercing, which the boy keeps playing with his tongue.

"You done?" Jungkook crosses his arms and lets out a long sigh.

"Uh—yeah. Just, please, put yourself on a side next time. Not everyone enjoys seeing someone's face as soon as they open a door—less the bathroom's. You could have knocked, instead of standing right here as a mummy inside their cage."

Jungkook frowns. "You mean a mummy in their tomb."

"Yeah—that. Anyway—" Someone clears his throat, cutting their small talk.

Jungkook raises his head, while Jimin turns around. The pale boy rests his back on the wall, his arms crossed over his chest. He gives them a small smile, staying calm and controlled. Jimin lets out an inaudible sigh. He doesn't want to share the same air with the new boy any longer.

Jungkook smirks, reading beyond Yoongi's smile. He raises his chin slightly, completely aware he broke Yoongi's rule. His words 'Stay away from Jimin' still flying in his mind. What does that mean? Please, what a drama queen. I don't plan to kill this mushroom anytime soon.

"Enjoying your time?" Yoongi's voice has never sounded as angelically, even Jimin gets goosebumps.

"Never been better." Jungkook answers, with a smile.

He whispers something in Jimin's ear, before proudly stepping inside the bathroom and locking the door.

Whatever he said, made Jimin's lips turn into a pout, gazing down for a few seconds. Yoongi's hands turn into fists and he takes a deep breath.

"Come with me."

Jimin blinks a few times and follows Yoongi to his own room. They don't say a word until Jimin sits on his desk, while Yoongi takes a seat on the chair in front of him. He places his arms in his boyfriend's tiny waist, drawing circles with his thumbs.

"What did that piece of shit say?"

Jimin avoids meeting his eyes. "Nothing important."

"I can always tell when you're lying bae. I don't mind breaking his nose for you." He shrugs, squeezing gently his waist.

"He'll kill you. Didn't you hear that man on the TV yesterday?" He sighs, shaking his head. "It doesn't matter."

Yoongi lets Jimin take the time he needs to explain what the fuck happened between them before he stepped into the hallway. Jimin keeps staring at the room, avoiding Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi doesn't remove his hands of Jimin's waist, but his fingers stop drawing circles. He moves his feet, planning how can he break JK's nose without him getting hurt in the process.

"Do you think I'm a baby who needs to be taken care of?" Jimin suddenly asks, lowering his head to meet Yoongi's cat eyes.

"What?"

"Do you think I can't take care of myself?"

Yoongi stares at Jimin without blinking, and suddenly lets out a silent laugh. "Jimin, why do you think that? You can literally kill people with the tiny bombs you make. You protected us countless of times. You could definitely survive on your own out there."

Jimin agrees with him in this one. "But, did you tell JK to stay away from me?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? Do you think I didn't notice how he was undressing you with his eyes this morning? Do you think I didn't notice how uncomfortable that made you feel? But who knows, maybe I'm becoming delusional."

Jimin chuckles, covering his smile with his hand. "You're not delusional, dummy. But what did you say that?"

Yoongi moves closer, the five wheels of the chair sliding on the wooden floor. "'Cause you're my boyfriend and I love you? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in your own home. I don't care if he's the God of Taekwondo or whatever, I won't let him hurt you."

Jimin smiles, his eyes almost disappearing. He cups Yoongi's cheeks and pulls their foreheads together. "I love you bae."

Yoongi shrugs one shoulder, smiling proudly. "Yeah, I know."

They both laugh and Jimin closes the gap between them, melting in a slow kiss. Yoongi gets up without pulling away. His hands travel down Jimin's legs. He smirks to himself, already knowing he won't sleep in his room tonight.

* * *

Taehyung's fists hurt against the door. He refuses to stop until he opens it, not matter how red his skin gets.

"Holly molly, what's your problem? You'll break the door if you don't stop."

Taehyung frowns, dropping his arm. "What about my fists?"

Jungkook shrugs, keeping his poker face. "Sounds like a you problem. What do you want? Is the world ending soon or what? Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"No. Tomorrow you'll go down the convenience store and buy me a new pack of biscuits. Yes, yes, the ones you finished. They were mine."

Jungkook snorts. "Possessive much. So, you were the one who spilled the tea to Seokjin, huh?"

Taehyung scoffs, rolling his eyes. "He would have found out. We already know how he hates to have crumbs all over the sofa. You are the only one who didn't know it."

"Fine. I'll buy you those stupid snacks, so stop bothering me."

Taehyung keeps his mouth in a fine line. "Perfect. That's what I wanted to hear. Good night."

He walks down the hallway and Jungkook rolls his eyes, closing the door and throwing himself in his new bed. They won't only be my nightmare.