𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓

"Don't freak out," Jungkook begins, "but Jimin and I were neighbours once. When we were kids."

Taehyung gasps and points a finger at him. "So you know Jimin!"

"Yeah," Jungkook holds his finger and puts it down slowly. "But he doesn't remember me, he was kidnapped when he was eight."

"Yeah, I know he - how do you know he was kidnapped?!"

"Because I was there with him. They kidnapped him in September 1st 2003, we were in a park celebrating my sixth birthday."

Taehyung bites his lower lip. "How do I know you're telling me the truth?"

"Not interrupting me and letting me explain everything is a good way to figure it out."

Taehyung sighs but doesn't complain.

"Jimin was my best friend. Nobody believed me when I tried to explain what happened -"

"Why?"

"Our neighbourhood was the most peaceful in the vicinity, it never happened before---or at least as far as we know. Anyway, the police couldn't find him and they claimed him dead, but I knew he was alive. I wanted to believe he was alive. When I turned eighteen my taekwondo's mentor introduced me a few people who could help me find him, and they introduced me to Bang PD. I thought he was a good person, as I've heard his mafia protected other people. So why wouldn't I join? Back then I thought joining a mafia would be the best way to find Jimin. Who knows, maybe I could bring down the people that kept him all these years. All my plans turned upside down when I discovered his men are the ones that kidnapped Jimin. I did a lot of research on my own to find the proof I need to demonstrate Bang PD is the responsible of Jimin's horrible past -"

"No. What? No. He couldn't. He wouldn't."

"He did this to him, Taehyung. He brought Jimin to this life, I know it must be hard for you to believe it now, but I can show you the proofs and you'll see I'm telling you the truth. The first reason I joined you is because I want to end him and all he does. Obviously, I didn't expect I would find Jimin here, that just made everything a little bit easier. I found Jimin, but I haven't killed Bang PD yet."

"You - you want to kill Bang PD?"

Jungkook nods.

"Does Yoongi know?"

"In much more detail, yeah. He wants to help me, he wants to do it for Jimin and for himself."

Taehyung doesn't break out crying as Jungkook expected. The tissues stay awkwardly to a side while Taehyung stares at nothing in particular, his eyebrows narrowed.

"Where do you have the proof?"

"In my parents' house."

"Um, okay."

"Is there anything else you want to say, Taehyung?" Jungkook asks, noticing his discomfort.

"Why don't you explain everything to the others? My Chimmy?"

"I don't want Jimin to know who I am just yet, don't ask. I told you all this because we can't come back with Bang PD. After what he did to Jimin, after what he did and still does to those kids . . . We need to stop him, we need to kill him."

"For my Chimmy?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'm in. For him and for all these kids. Not for you though. I still don't care about you . . ."

"Perfect."

They stay in an awkward silence for another minute.

"What are you going to tell the others?"