𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟎

Much to his dislike, Jungkook pulls away, a thread of saliva connecting their lips. Still panting, he stares at Tiger for a moment, taking in his flushed cheeks and puffy lips.

"Should we stop? Are you okay, Tiger?"

Tiger tilts his head. "Do you want to stop? Did - did I do something wrong?"

"No—holy moly you're perfect. If I could I would -" he bites his tongue.

"You would what, Bunny?" Tiger keeps his voice low.

Jungkook caresses his cheeks. "You've no idea what I would do to you—but you're not ready. I don't want to force you."

Tiger brings his now free hand to Jungkook's nape. "Tell me, then. What would you do to me?"

Jungkook blinks, but a moment later he shakes his head and a soft chuckle escapes his lips. "You're so unserious, you know what I'm talking about." he pauses and licks his lips. "Have you ever touched yourself?"

"Voluntarily—no."

Jungkook's breath gets caught in his throat and his blood runs cold. His thumb freezes on Tiger's cheeks and his whole body stiffens. How could he have forgotten it? Mimi raped him you dickhead, why did you ask. Fuck—

"Bunny," he plays with his hair in hopes to relax the younger. "Look at me, it's okay. I'm okay, I'm here with you."

"No - sorry - I - I shouldn't - we - we should stop -"

Jungkook attempts to get up, but Tiger doesn't let go of his wrist and with one strong tug Jungkook's chest collides against his.

Tiger wraps his arms around him. "Bunny, I don't want to stop. I'm having fun with you, I'm enjoying it because it's you who's kissing me. I don't want and can't do this with anyone else."

Jungkook takes a deep breath and raises his head to make eye contact. The galaxy in Tiger's eyes doesn't lie. He means what he said.

"That's how much you trust me, Tiger?" the younger finally mutters.

"I trust you unconditionally."

Tiger cups his cheeks and connects their lips. Jungkook's body slackens at the contact of his lips against his and lets out a content sigh. He lowers his hands and plays with the band of Tiger's pajama pants, pulling it slightly down.

Tiger raises his hips and without thinking twice, Jungkook slides the piece of cloth all the way down and he throws them on the floor. Wanting to stay equal to the alter, Jungkook takes off his own pants too.

Jungkook kisses his neck, making his way down to his collarbones, chest, and stomach. Tiger bites his lips to stay as quiet as possible, not for the boys' sake, but Jungkook's.

Jungkook buries his head on the crook of Tiger's neck, both of his hands heading south. He strokes both of their covered dicks already leaking precum. He pecks Tiger's neck, his warm breath tickling the elder's skin.

"Thank you for trusting me, Tiger." he says at the same time he slides his hand inside.

His hand comes in contact with his member and Tiger lets out a moan, slightly higher than usual. Jungkook begins to jerk himself and the alter off, and raises his head as close as Tiger's ear.

"Better stay quiet, you didn't lock the d - door."

"Hm." Tiger bites his lower lip harder, taking uneven breaths.

Jungkook increases the speed of his strokes, playing with both of their tips here and there. Tiger shuts his eyes close, he has never felt so good. Jungkook's breath still tickling his skin gives him goosebumps and wraps his arms around his back, wanting him closer, wanting their dicks to stay pressed together in between the black haired male's hands.

Tiger cums first, and Jungkook milks him out at the same time he looks out for his own release.

"Fuck . . ." he whispers, panting.

Slowly, he removes his hands. He takes a few breaths and gets up. Before Tiger can complain, Jungkook comes back to the bed, throwing the tissue in the bin.

He extends one hand, "We should change those."

Tiger flushes at Jungkook's intense stare on his boxers. He quickly gets up and follows Jungkook to the wardrobe.

After getting changed, Tiger lays down on Jungkook's bed, liking the younger's scent more than his own. As he waits for Jungkook to come back, he hugs the pillow and closes his eyes—he can perfectly picture himself hugging Jungkook instead.

Bunny. My Bunny.

Jungkook comes back a few minutes later, both of their boxers safely hid between the dirty clothes. He groans as he lays down next to Tiger, at least he enjoys doing laundry.

He wraps an arm around the alter's waist, but said male keeps his eyes closed, breathing deeply. Jungkook hesitates, would Taehyung take over? Neither of them have a shirt on, and as much as Jungkook would like to wake him up and do the right thing, he buries his head on Tiger's nape and flutters his eyes closed.

Jungkook falls asleep with a lot of questions to ask the younger: Did he enjoy it? Did he make him uncomfortable? Would he do it again? Would he ever be ready to make love?

Because Jungkook doesn't want to fuck him like he used to do with random people at clubs, no matter if they were men or women. He wants to make love to him, he wants Tiger to feel loved. Because he deserves to be loved like any other human being.

Tiger's not only an alter, he's a person too.

Luckily, he'll wake up next to Jungkook tomorrow.

━━━━━━━━ NOTES OF 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈 ♡ッ

hi hi, sorry for the late update!! 😭 these days i've been busy and in the middle of it all i lost inspiration—like, i couldn't write this chapter. i was about to skip this part, but it's important for their bond to grow and i know some of you enjoy it

thanks for sticking around 🤍

Lili