Chapter one

83 A.C Alyssa Targaryen gives birth to her third child, Aegon Targaryen, a sick and weak child who would stay in his bed for years.

98 A.C Prince Baelon Targaryen sends his son Aegon, to the free city of Caelian under the protection of the Caeruleus family.

The House of Caeryleus was a Caelian banking family, that originated in the Valyrian Freehold and prospered gradually until it was able to fund the Caeryleus bank. This bank was one of the largest in the known world and facilitated the Caeryleus rise to political power in Caelian, although they officially remained citizens rather than monarchs until 90 A.C.
The Caeryleus' wealth and influence were initially derived from the textile trade guided by the wool guild of Caelian. Like other families ruling in Caelia, the Caeryleus dominated their city's government, were able to bring Caelia under their family's power, and created an environment in which art and humanism flourished.

99 A.C Aegon Targaryen and the heir of house Caeryleus, Aurelia, grew close thanks to their common interests and fantasies about traveling the known and unknown world

100 A.C Aegon Targaryen heals from his sickness and returns to his family in King's landing after promising Aurelia of house Caeryleus to marry her.

101 A.C Prince Baelon Targaryen dies of a burst belly.

102 A.C Prince Aegon Targaryen claims the Cannibal and flies back to Caelia to propose to Aurelia Caeryleus.

103 A.C Aegon Targaryen and Aurelia Caeryleus get married in Caelia and leave the city together to travel the mysteries of the world.

109 A.C Aurelia Caeryleus gives birth to Aelora Targaryen.