15

As Aelora tenderly stroked Ghidorah's shimmering scales, reveling in the bond between them, Cregan, mesmerized by the ethereal sight before him, took hesitant steps toward them. His movements were slow, his senses dulled by the wine he had consumed earlier in the evening.

Unbeknownst to him, Ghidorah's keen instincts sensed his approach, and the dragon's three heads lifted in unison, their eyes narrowing with suspicion. A low rumble emanated from deep within Ghidorah's chest, a warning growl that reverberated through the night air.

Aelora's heart skipped a beat as she sensed the tension building between her beloved dragon and her betrothed. With a quick motion, she stepped between them, her hand outstretched in a calming gesture. "Easy, Ghidorah," she murmured soothingly, her voice barely above a whisper. "He means no harm."

Ghidorah's growls softened at the sound of Aelora's voice, his fierce demeanor tempered by her presence. Reluctantly, he lowered his head, his three sets of eyes fixed warily on Cregan as he drew closer.

Cregan paused in his tracks, his gaze shifting from Ghidorah to Aelora with a mixture of awe and trepidation. "He's magnificent," he breathed, his words tinged with wonder. "I've never seen anything like him."

Aelora smiled reassuringly, her hand still resting on Ghidorah's scaled forehead. "He's my loyal companion," she said, her voice filled with pride. "But he can be protective, especially when he senses men he seems to have a dislike for the gender apparently."

Cregan nodded slowly, his expression one of understanding mingled with respect. "I mean no harm, I assure you," he said, addressing Ghidorah directly. "He's a friend, not your foe." Aelora added gently caressing Ichi's cheek.

Ghidorah regarded him with a wary gaze, his three heads swiveling to assess the sincerity in Cregan's words. After a tense moment, the dragon seemed to relent, his growls subsiding as he lowered himself to the ground once more.

Aelora breathed a sigh of relief, her eyes softening with affection "I hope they didn't scare you i know they can be quite intimidating the first time" she said, her voice filled with warmth.

Cregan smiled, his gaze lingering on Aelora's face. "It was nothing," he replied, his tone gentle. "I should have been more careful my lady."

Aelora smiled "i appreciate your understanding" she said and casted a grateful glance at Cregan.

As Aelora continued to stroke Ghidorah's sleek scales, she remained calm and composed, her confidence unwavering in the bond she shared with her dragon companion. She knew that Ghidorah trusted her implicitly, and she had no doubt that he would heed her commands without question.

Sensing Cregan's lingering apprehension, Aelora turned to him with a reassuring smile, her eyes filled with warmth and understanding. "Don't worry, my lord," she said softly, her voice a soothing melody in the night air. "Ghidorah may seem fierce, but he's a gentle soul at heart. He wouldn't harm a friend."

Cregan's expression softened at her words, his features relaxing as he took in the sincerity in her gaze. "I trust you," he replied, his tone laced with gratitude.

As Aelora continued to soothe Ghidorah, Cregan's concern lingered, evident in the furrow of his brow and the slight tension in his stance. Sensing his unease, she turned to him with a gentle smile, her eyes reflecting both understanding and patience.

Cregan hesitated, choosing his words carefully as he tried to broach the subject without seeming rude. "Forgive me, my lady," he began, his voice tinged with uncertainty, "but is Ghidorah... is he a danger to Winterfell and its people? His demeanor, it's... formidable and i can't help but worry for the future, if he reacts so strongly to me what is it going to do during the day and the townspeople are awake and working."