The first flight

As the months passed, the extraordinary growth of Ghidorah captivated the attention of all within the Red Keep. The dragon, almost the size of a pony within just a year, defied the norms of dragon development. Aelora marveled at the creature that had become an integral part of her life, a one-of-a-kind companion.

However, Ghidorah's growth wasn't the only remarkable aspect of his nature. The dragon exhibited fierce independence, refusing to be confined within the traditional boundaries of dragon-keeping. Attempts to saddle him were met with swift resistance, as he turned the dragonkeepers into a quick snack, leaving no room for control.

Recognizing Ghidorah's aversion to confinement, Aelora engaged in a heartfelt conversation with him. In a silent understanding between dragon and rider, she made the unconventional decision to set him free. Ghidorah, now unleashed, roamed the grounds of the Red Keep freely, his large wings casting shadows over the castle walls.

Aelora set clear boundaries, ensuring that Ghidorah would not harm civilians or individuals passing through. The dragon's newfound freedom brought a unique dynamic to the Red Keep, with the three-headed creature becoming a majestic and unpredictable presence in the heart of Westerosi power.

The decision to allow Ghidorah his freedom was met with mixed reactions, ranging from fascination to concern. Yet, Aelora, with a sense of trust and understanding forged through their unique bond, embraced the unconventional nature of her dragon companion, allowing him to chart his course within the ancient halls of the Red Keep.

As Ghidorah soared through the skies above the Red Keep, a mysterious phenomenon accompanied his flights. Aelora, ever observant of her dragon companion's unique traits, noticed that, on occasion, he seemed to summon the air and dark clouds, creating an almost storm that danced on the edge of reality.

The spectacle, hidden in the skies above King's Landing, remained largely unnoticed by the inhabitants of the Red Keep. Aelora, however, embraced the secret wonders that unfolded with each flight. The subtle display of atmospheric manipulation became a shared secret between dragon and rider, adding an extra layer of enchantment to their already extraordinary bond.

As Ghidorah continued to explore the open skies, Aelora marveled at the harmonious connection between the creature and the elements. The magical display, like a dance between the dragon and the unseen forces of nature, became a cherished secret that only deepened the mystical aura surrounding the three-headed dragon and his Targaryen rider.

Aelora stood before Ghidorah, her three-headed dragon, feeling a mixture of excitement and reluctance. The moment to ride him had not yet arrived, and a unique connection seemed to linger between them. Ghidorah, more than just a dragon, appeared to possess an intelligence that surpassed the norm. Aelora sensed his responses, his understanding, in the unspoken exchanges that passed between them.

Though the desire to soar through the skies on Ghidorah's back tugged at her adventurous spirit, Aelora hesitated. She felt an unspoken communication between them, a silent dialogue that unfolded in the gaze they shared. It was as if Ghidorah's eyes held the answers to questions she hadn't even asked, a mysterious connection that transcended the ordinary bond between dragon and rider.

Aelora's reluctance stemmed from a profound understanding of Ghidorah's uniqueness. He wasn't just a means of transportation or a weapon; he was a sentient being with thoughts and emotions that resonated in the depths of his multi-faceted gaze. Each time she approached the idea of riding him, a sense of reverence held her back, a recognition of the extraordinary nature of their connection.

As the days passed, Aelora continued to nurture the bond with her dragon, savoring the moments of unspoken communication and relishing in the shared secrets that only they understood. The day would inevitably come when she would mount Ghidorah and take to the skies, but for now, she found solace in the silent language they shared, a language that transcended the need for spoken words.