ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣 - ʟᴀᴄᴜɴᴀ

ʟᴀᴄᴜɴᴀ

(ɴ.) ᴀ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛ

___________

Everyone who knew David and Darrian would tell you that they were like brothers and they both would always be quick to agree. They were practically inseparable.

When David's younger brother, Ethan died, their bond only grew stronger.

While David had his parents to lean on when he grieved, Darrian stayed as constant support for his close friend.

Right now, Darrian had his arm wrapped around David, pulling him in close. He cracked a small smile and accepted the closeness in full; laying his head on the taller boy's chest. It was comfy as the 15-year-old had on grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie paired with a silver chain and white socks. The smaller boy had on the same but instead of it being grey it was black.

Looking up at the unsuspecting boy, his heart began to flutter. He looked away immediately, his face turning a light pink.

Lately, David started to notice his feelings shifting. Whenever the 15-year-old smiled at him, he got butterflies in his stomach. Whenever he touched him, even if it was just a hug, his mind went blank and he always ended up blushing beet red.

He honestly hated it. He had no business feeling that way.

With this, his jealousy spiked. He felt like hurting any girl who came his way. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help it. Though, they were all smoochies anyways so when they did eventually go away he felt like he was doing him a favor.

'This is so wrong' he thought to himself before gently getting up and walking away.

He wished these feelings would just go away.

Or maybe....be reciprocated?

_____________

ᴀʟʟ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ Shiplover_1000
(ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏʏʏʏ)

sʜᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ sʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴇ.

ɢᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ!!!

________

ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

ɪ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴀᴡ.  ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ, ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ.

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!