ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟤 -恋の予感

ᴏʀɢ - ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇsᴇ

(ɴ.) "ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴍᴏɴɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ"

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴅ "ᴋᴏɪ ɴᴏ ʏᴏᴋᴀɴ"

_____

With the three of them cramped up in her tiny home, she couldn't be happier.

Her and Tyler didn't have a close relationship but he was always nice, patient, and interested in her when she talked his ear off about her past. She found no problem with him being in her home.

She heard talking in the other room and hummed to it.

Meanwhile...

"Not that we mind you staying here—" David said before being cut off, "we totally mind you staying here."

They were all sat on the bed, freshly showered and in their pajamas.

David smacked him in the back of the head and said something in Spanish before smiling at Tyler.

"We don't mind you being here." He said through gritted teeth.

Tyler laughed a little, "It's fine, but I really do need a place to stay,"

Darrian noticed Tyler's entire body was stiffened and his face changed. David must've also noticed cause he stood up and hugged him out of nowhere and whispered something out of his line of hearing.

Tyler's body relaxed and he left out of the room, shutting the door behind him, but not before stating that he'd "be right back."

"What'd you say?" Darrian asked, half-whispering.

"I said I could relate," David responded.

"To what?"

"Loving someone."

"Who do you love?"

David stayed silent for a few seconds, "No one you know." He said finally, now not looking him in the eye.

For some reason, even though he knew his best friend was lying, it oddly hurt him to hear that.

Still, he didn't push and replied with a small nod.

Tyler came back in the room and without missing a beat, Darrian asked, "Who's got you all tense?"

"One of my best friends. And it's not that he's got me tense, no. We have already confessed to one another. He's quite literally my forever partner and I would give up my entire career for him if I had to make that decision buuut...," he scratched his head and sighed, "... he's having a real hard time coming to terms with being loved, I blame his parents. So I'm giving him some space cause I don't want him to feel love-bombed. I see that in a lot of toxic relationships and I don't want mine to end because of that." He explained.

Tyler pulled out his phone moments later and began texting someone. He must've told his boyfriend what David said cause moments later he loudly announced:

"My boyfriend's got a message for you, D," Tyler says and then he starts reading off a message.

"Your situation is different from mine, dd. But something my partner went through before we got together. I suggest coming out of your shell and showing the person you love them. The little things do matter."

"You and my boyfriend speak to each other?" Tyler asked.

David's eyes squinted in slight annoyance. Of course, he knew his second-best friend's boyfriend

"Uh. Yeah. He's quoting me. How do you think he even gained the courage to even speak to you?" He said in a 'matter-of-fact tone.'

"What? I am not intimidating!" The older boy yelled.

"He loves you nonetheless now but, The first time the two of you met, he had an anxiety attack cause you kept looking him up and down. He thought you were hardcore judging him, and I quote," David put his hands up and did air quotes, "What the fuck???? His face was so serious, he was judging me so hard. I never want to work for him again!!" He tried his best to imitate his friend's voice.

Tyler sighed. He would have to talk about that with him later on. "That's not even the point, just let me stay here till I have the green light to go back with my boyfriend." He said plainly, looking towards Darrian, who was laying down.

Darrian rolled his eyes and nodded, having another presence in the house would surely make his usually lonely grandma happy.

"Thank you, Where do I sleep?"

"My grandma weirdly likes to sleep in the living room so my guess is in here. There is a pullout bed right here," he gets up and hops off the bed before walking to the front of it and bending down.

He then grabbed the two large handles that stuck out under her bed and pulled on them, which out revealed another bed.

"You gotta put it back every morning 'cause my grandma can't walk around it. She's very big on being clean every day and slapped me on the forehead the few times I forgot," Darrian said, standing back up and then plopping back on the raised bed.

Tyler nodded in agreement. He knelt down on the pullout bed and looked up at both of his friends.

They sat weirdly close to one another. Tyler didn't say anything about it though, whatever they had going on was none of his business for the time being.

For the rest of the night, Tyler, David, and Darrian kept each other and the old lady company, talking, playing board games, and watching movies.

It was the first time in ages they had actually been off their phones for more than a few hours despite the seemingly endless notifications going off every five seconds.

During that time, David kept his eyes mainly on Darrian. This confused Tyler greatly, who stared at them the entire time. Finally, he opened his mouth and asked what was going through his mind at that very moment:

"Why are you staring at Darrian like that? Do you like him or something?"

David snapped his head towards Tyler, eyes widened and face completely paled.

Tyler just smiled and said,

"Oops!"

______

ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

ɪ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴀᴡ.  ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ, ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ.

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!