ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟪 - ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴜʀɴ

ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʙʏ ᴀʟᴇᴄ ʙᴇɴᴊᴀᴍɪɴ.

(ɴ.) " sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ғᴜɴɴʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ, ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ."

" ʜᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ (ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴏᴜᴛ.) "

_______

"What, distance myself from you?" David scoffed, feeling like Darrian was saying that he couldn't distance himself ever.

Darrian's right eye twitched as the feeling of irritation spread across his entire body. Was this nigga being serious right now?

"Yes, what the fuck is wrong with you? We were just on good terms then you up and do this shit?" He spat angrily. Rage was taking over and being the short-tempered person he was, David had about thirty seconds to fix his attitude.

"I just needed space." He explained, sounding a bit defensive.

"You call not talking to anybody and not communicating your whereabouts to anyone, fucking space!? Everyone thought you were dead or kidnapped!" He yelled, now standing up.

"I told two people! I didn't just fall off the face of the earth!" He argued back, turning around to face him.

"Oh really? Who." He questioned.

"Elijah and Chris." He answered. Obviously, he was at Chris's house so he couldn't question that.

"Funny. I asked E myself and he said he had no idea where you were." He quipped.

"Obviously!" David said with a 'duh' expression.

"That's not even the point," Darrian said, "I don't understand, why did you just up and leave!? Was it something I did?"

"No, It's personal." He stated, not wanting to elaborate.

"Personal? What's so goddamn personal that you just leave like that?" He asked.

"It's personal." He stated once again.

"Fine, I'll just ask Elijah." He sat back on the couch and got on his phone, "Hey Siri, call Elijah." He said out loud.

"Ok."
_____

Elijah, not doing anything at the moment, answered.

"Wassup D." He said in his usual cheerful voice.

"Did you know?" Darrian turned away from David and asked.

"Know what?" He said, confused. Also noting Darrian's serious tone.

"About David just taking off and not telling anyone where he was going. Everyone was so worried about him." Darrian explained.

"Is this about the advice I gave him a few weeks ago?" Now it was Elijah's turn to ask a question.

"What advice?" Darrian asked.

"Well he came to me asking for advice about-"

______

ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

ɪ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴀᴡ. ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ, ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ.

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!