ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟧 - ᴅᴜᴍ sᴘɪʀᴏ, sᴘᴇʀᴏ

"ᴅᴜᴍ sᴘɪʀᴏ, sᴘᴇʀᴏ"

(ɴ.) "ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ."

_________

The days continued on as normal for both Darrian and him. A couple of photoshoots and live streams here and there but nothing too exciting.

They were back at Darrian's grandmother's house for the weekend and preparing for an interview that was coming up shortly starring them both.

Fans noticed they were basically split up and doing their own thing. No more dd and ddot. No more car videos. It really ticked them off for some reason. And when a relatively small issue between them happened online that was solved quicker than they knew; Entire fan wars broke out. It was a fault on David's part, but they knew that.

Well, most of them did.

Both of the boys laughed at it but knew they would have to clear the misconception up soon.

It was night and they were washed up and in their PJs, memorizing a specific set of questions. Darrian's grandma had sent them both into her little bedroom as she happen to have people coming over for a late coffee and tea. When they offered to leave; she insisted they stay and go in there.

As for the questions, they were interpersonal ones. Interviewers have an awful habit of asking about their dating life and relationship statuses with others. Though David was single, Darrian, unfortunately, was not. So they were just going over potential answers just in case.

David surveyed the unsuspecting boy, his eyes were glossy and reddish. That told him the fifteen-year-old was tired. They were sitting upright on the old lady's bed and looking up at the ceiling; trying to come up with new questions.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." The taller boy hopped up off the bed and walked out of the room, leaving David all alone.

A painful expression twisted onto his face once the other boy left. He was tired of feeling this way. This was a boy for god's sake.

Adjusting his body into a comfortable flat position, he continued to look up at the ceiling, the expression never left his face.

How could anyone possibly understand what he was going through? He wouldn't deny it, he liked a boy. The feeling had become so frustrating though. And he couldn't tell a soul for fear of what they would do with that vulnerable information.

He wanted to cry; cry out all of his feelings until he felt utterly numb.

He sat up, looking down at his thighs.

This was weird.

He was weird.

His dull eyes lit up. An idea formed in his head.

What if— he just.. gone away for a little? Maybe a month or two?

He chuckled to himself as he brushed the thought off. As if. Darrian would never let that happen.

He put more thought into it and his eyes lit up even brighter.

A week it is then. Just to test the waters. Darrian deathly hated being ignored and or blocked so he was unsure of how this was gonna go.

He had to do this though. He needed to get rid of these feelings. Darrian's temporary wrath and a normal friendship were worth it to him.

The next morning he was gonna wake up, get dressed, and sneak out. Like those missing people who leave without a trace.

He laid back down and smiled. Darrian walked back in and bounced up on the bed. He then laid down next to him.

"What took you so long?" David mumbled.

Darrian stared at him for a second too long.

"What?" David asked and the fifteen-year-old looked away.

"Nothing, it's just rare of you to mumble." Darrian pointed out.

"Oh." David trailed off, a bit awkwardly.

"It was...cute."
_______

ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

ɪ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴀᴡ. ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ, ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 𝟣𝟤𝟤 ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ❤️

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!