BOYFRIEND (F.P.)

Backstory: (Y/N), Florence, Emma and Saoirse are working on Little Women and (Y/N) has had a little crush on Florence for a long time, but at the time Florence and Zach Braff were still dating. 

(Y/N)'S POV

I was invited to a Little Women cast party, well more like girl hang out but why? I am the most antisocial person you will ever meet. Well I am antisocial except for carpets, you have to be present and social for carpets for your fans. Any way, we all drove separate to get to the bar.  Once we get there, I see that Florence has brought her boyfriend. BELCH!  But once I get enough alcohol in me I won't even notice him. I've always had a little crush on Florence but I haven't told her, I'm tempted to but she's in a relationship. 

"(Y/N) come on in! Were going to get drunk!" Emma yells out from across the parking lot. Shit, they were walking so fast! I just apparently have short legs. I run to catch up and once I'm in the bar I see Florence and Saoirse at the bar with Zach holding Florence from behind, and Emma is somewhere on the dance floor. To be honest, Emma is most likely already getting a partner for the night.

-A FEW DRINKS LATER-

Zach has already left for some reason and he left his girlfriend here, that asshole. Florence grabs my hand and signals that she has to use the bathroom. (There's a pro tip for going to bars and clubs, don't go to the bathroom alone, no matter what your gender is.You don't know what could happen and if you have someone going with you you have extra protection.) 

Florence does her bathroom duties and is out, but I grab her hand, I don't know what has come over me, probably the alcohol finally working it's way into my system, but I grab Florence's hand. She hesitates but grabs my hand back and these bathrooms are in the back of the bar so no one can really see us. I grab Florence's waist with my free hand and I dip her down and kiss her, like what you would do when you are getting married. She freezes up at first, but soon our lips mold against one another and they fit perfectly like puzzle pieces. The kiss was short but passionate, it was our first, but hopefully not our last.

 I run out of there after making sure that Flo was with Saoirse and safe. What have I just done? I go back in reluctantly and grab Emma, the one that was still sober so she can drive me home. I didn't make her do it against her will, she had already volunteered to be the driver on the way home. Emma takes me home and when we get there we both go inside so I can tell her what the fuck just happened.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

I get up and have this amazing idea for a song; Boyfriend, and once I write it down I immediately go to my best friend and producer, he loves the song and we get it recorded right away. A few hours later they tell me to turn the radio on because the songs already on.

I can't believe we're finally alone
I can't believe I almost went home
What are the chances? Everyone's dancing
And he's not with youThe universe must have divined this
What am I gonna do? Not grab your wrist?I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fitI could be a better boyfriendI don't need to tell you twice
All the ways he can't suffice
If I could give you some advice
I would leave with me tonightThe universe must have divined this, mmm, mmm
Ladies first, baby, I insistI could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fitI could be a better boyfriend than himI could be a better boyfriendI never would have left you alone
Here on your own glued to your phone
Never would have left you alone
For someone else to take you homeI could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus you know my clothes would fitI could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit.

I hope Florence hears this and knows it's meant for her. I hope we have another kiss sometime soon. 

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I know it has been so long since my last story update, but here you go!!! I REALLY NEED HELP ON IDEAS, IDEAS DON'T GROW ON TREEs. Please help! I love you guys so much! Also I'm going to start writing a movie script and maybe even posting it on here!!! It would be a dream come true to write and produce a movie!!!!

-Emma Stark