DATING APPS (J.O.)

Backstory: Jenna is on a dating app and she matches with (Y/N) and they meet up, start talking then go to a ice cream shoppe. 

(Y/N)'S POV

*DING* My phone goes off with a message from the dating app I just downloaded. I check and it was just another man on a gay dating app. He's saying he can turn me straight. WTF? I roll my eyes, how do they even get on? I swear if I get one more message from a guy I'm deleting all my dating apps and giving up on trying to find my other half.  *DING* My phone goes off again from the app about like 4 hours later. 

"I swear to god if it's another ma..." My sentence gets cut short. It's a girl, not just any girl, Jenna fricking Ortega! The most famous actress right now just swiped right on me on a dating app, I could actually go on a date with her! I message her immediately. 'Try not to fan girl' I tell myself.  

JENNA ORTEGA <3:

Hi, I am Jenna Ortega. I'm going to be 21 this year in September. I'm single as a pringle looking for love. 

(Y/N) (Y/L/N):

HI, Jenna, I'm (Y/N). It's so nice to meet you, even if it's over text!

JENNA ORTEGA <3:

Maybe we should meet up sometime and meet each other in person.

(Y/N) (Y/L/N):

Sure! How about in Central Park? At 3:30?

JENNA ORTEGA <3:

Sounds perfect! Ttyl, my director's calling!

(Y/N) (Y/L/N):

TTYL!

I turn my phone off. I know that it is most likely a bot or some random catfish, so I just need to make a plan to be safe while meeting whoever is controlling that account, rather it be the real Jenna Ortega or a catfish/bot. I message my bestie that I'm meeting up with someone off the dating app and that I'm meeting them at central park. She agreed to come with me and blend into the background, just to be safe.

-TIME SKIP-

I'm waiting for Jenna at central park, still no sign. It's 3:30, so any minute now. 

"Hi, are you (Y/N)?," someone asks behind me. I turn around... ITS ACTUALLY JENNA ORTEGA!

"Yeah, your actually Jenna Ortega and not a bot." I say in disbelief. 

"Yeah, sorry if it came off that way when we were chatting." She says sincerely. I give my friend the good signal, meaning that I'm safe and there are not threats. My bestie leaves and me and Jenna get to talking. Her favourite flavor of ice cream is mint chocolate chip, same as mine! Crazy! 

"Its totally cool. Anyways what do you want to do? Anything in mind?" I ask not really knowing where to go with the conversation after that. 

"I know the coolest ice cream place? Do you wanna go, my little mint chocolate chip." Damn, she's got me blushing at that nickname. 

"Sure, only if you don't lead me into traffic." I say with a hint of sarcasm. I am the queen of sarcasm and I am looking for a queen to stand with me through thick and thin. 

"I'll try my best. Can't say exactly that you wont be a pancake by the end of our date." She says while I'm now thinking she can be my queen.

While we are walking I decide to ask why she's on the dating app and what she's looking for in a relationship and her answer shocks me. "I just feel like if I date my co stars than people will make rumors and most people who think about celebrities dating won't think of them on a dating app. What I'm looking for in a relationship is someone who's kind and understanding. Someone who will always be there for me. I want someone who can make ma laugh and who I can always feel comfortable being me around. And, of course, I want someone who I can see myself spending my days with and who I can trust completely." Her answer made complete since.  "Do you feel like you have these qualities?"

"I feel like I have these qualities, but I'm nervous that you won't think so. Then if you don't think so, I'll just have made a embarrassment of myself in front of a huge celebrity."

Heyyyyyyy! I know that this was a long chapter but I have more, so if you want to read another one of these chapters please let me know! I could about write 4 of these and have over 2 thousand words. And for anyone coming after me, Jenna was in the third Iron Man. She was the president's daughter. If you don't believe me google it. <3

-Emma Stark