HI I'M... (E.O.)

Backstory: you and Elizabeth both go to school (of course it is a acting school ) together and you have mutual friends, but you don't know each other yet...

(Y/N)'s POV

BRING! BRING! BRING!

Finally the school bell rings dismissing us to go to the busses. I ride but 5 and it is the latest bus. Let me give you a timeline, high school lets out at 2:25 and my bus isn't here till 3:10 and we aren't even allowed to have your phones. But my last core ( last period )  teacher is super cool even though she is 59 going on 60 this year, she lets us guys have our phones out and the only rule is put it away if you see the head teacher. 

My but plops down on the navy blue leather seat of the bus, almost immediately sticking to the overheated fabric. 'I have a whole seat to myself,'  I think. Well not for long,  there was a blonde headed girl who just plopped down next to me, fuck the rest of the bus is filled. But why me? Ugggh. 

"Hi, my name is (Y/N)," you tell her.

"Elizabeth but everyone calls me Lizzie, do you know Asher? She, no wait let me start over... They talk about you a lot," she asks. 

"Yeah, how do you know Asher? I've know them since 4th grade, in elementary," I ask.

"We've been friends since we were in diapers, maybe we should invite them over to talk and all hang out, what stop do you get off at?" Elizabeth asks.

"I get off at the last stop, you?" I really want to hang out with Lizzie she's cool and really hot.

"Same, I just started riding the bus this morning, so I'm gonna be a newbie," Lizzie says. Okay, a newbie, and she's doing good with Asher's pronouns and she's not dead naming them. I'm gonna say she's a keeper. I motion to her that I'm gonna put in headphones and if she wants one. She nods her head yes. 

(TIME SKIP) bc IDK where to go with this

We are at my house and I'm texting Asher to come over.

Asher arrives about 10 minutes later, and I go downstairs to let them in. We both run upstairs, and Lizzie was sitting on my bed just waiting for us, once Asher comes in they give each other hugs. We spend the rest of the day in my room talking and doing homework.

I didn't know what to do for this and I didn't mean to make her sound like a dry person, but I NEED IDEAS PLEASE!!! Also I think the Lizzie would be a person that would respect pronouns and fix her mistake as soon as it came out of her mouth.

-Emma Stark