🍒002; Favor

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Let's go! One-on-one from the top!"

Coach then turned to look at Jackson, who was running around the field.

"Jackson, take a long stick today." Coach says.

Jackson nods, dropping the stick he was holding, then went to grab a long stick, then ran back out onto the field.

Coach observed all the players, seeing they doing what they're supposed to, except for a certain lacrosse player.

Coach sighed out in annoyance, glaring at the tan skinned brunette, who seemed in a distracted state.

"McCall! What are you waiting for?!" Coach shouted.

Scott slightly jumped at the sound of Coach's voice, then saw him pointing at Jackson Whittemore.

Jackson had a smug grin on his face, swinging the lacrosse stick around, waiting to show Scott where it hurts, Scott clenched his jaw in anger, then ran towards Jackson.

Scott seemed more angry that focused, which caused Jackson to tackle him on the grassy field.

Scott grunting in frustration, Jackson leaning over Scott and mocking him.

"Still want to be first line, McCall?" Jackson mockingly asked.

Jackson then quickly moved away, going at a far end out in the field, Scott growing even more angry.

Scott then jumped up on his feet, Coach thinking he took too long to get back, decided to mock him also.

"My grandmother can move faster that and she's a corpse, think you can move faster that the dead corpse of my grandmother?" Coach mocked.

"Yes, Coach." Scott quietly says.

"I can't hear you." Coach tapped his ear, sarcastically responding.

"Yes, Coach." Scott lowly growled, his voice tightening.

The McCall's dark brown eyes started to turn a golden color, his fangs extending, replacing his human-teeth.

Coach was oblivious to this, excitedly cheering.

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!"

Scott then ran through the field, Jackson coming right at him, which ended up in his collar bone being roughly hit by Scott's shoulder, knocking him off of his feet, the Whittemore falling onto the grass, holding onto his shoulder, grunting in pain.

Scott seemed to be hit with sudden rush of rage, then was seen taking off out of the field.

The McCall didn't seem to notice a pair of angry blazing green eyes, glaring at him, seeing how badly Jackson got hit.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Minutes later, white foam was seen being sprayed onto Scott's face, his face slowly turning back to human, breathing heavily.

"You can't play, Scott, you just tried to kill me, if Jackson can get you so angry out in field, imagine what could happen?" Stiles advised.

Scott then frowned, pouting lightly. "But, i'm first line."

"Not anymore." Stiles states.

Scott went to disagree, but then he saw an upsetting looking brunette.

"He's right, you both are idiots, but, he's right, you can't play." Skylar states.

Stiles gaped at the brunette in offense for calling him an idiot.

"I'll have you know that i'm actually very smart-." Stiles was quick to defend his self, but got cut off.