🍒012; Psychotic Breakdown

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Skylar Hale was seen groaning awake, her eyes blinking open slowly, revealing her dark brown eyes that tiredly scanned the area she was in.

Skylar had found herself on a metal table, the girl quickly getting up, but it seemed as if it was going in slow motion.

Skylar's vision became blurry as she looked in front, her gasping out breathlessly, beads of sweat formed upon her forehead.

With the little clear vision that she had, she saw a girl with dark brown hair, tall, fair skinned and dressed in an all black attire.

"... Allison, what are you doing?" Skylar weakly coughs.

"Oh, i guess this is different, huh? You becoming weak all of a sudden, you can thank the Wolfsbane for that...that's slowly sliding their way into your pretty little heart!" Allison psychotically smiles.

Allison then took a step closer, her aiming her crossbow at the other brunette.

Skylar then tiredly slid off of the table, her falling onto the ground.

Skylar then sighs out, her slowly getting up, but as she did she saw an arrow coming right at her.

Skylar then put her hand out, stopping the arrow right in front of her face, her body jolting backwards, softly gasping out, her dark brown hair moving backwards.

Allison stares at this action, nervousness but anger in her eyes.

Skylar then twisted her hand to the side, making the arrow twist around, going right at Allison, slightly scratching the girl's arm, tearing a piece of her shirt.

Allison stumbled backwards, hissing in pain, her eyes glaring at the brunette.

"You should clean yourself up, you're bleeding." Skylar smirks at her.

Skylar took a weak step towards her, brows frowning in confusion as she saw the bloodstain above her lips.

"You need some serious help." Skylar scoffs, then stumbled her way out of the place.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the high school, that same day, Scott and Isaac was trying to find Stiles and Skylar, neither of the couple knew the other was missing.

Whilst they were wondering where they could be, Derek walked in with someone whom Scott never thought he'd ever seen again.

"We need to talk." Derek firmly says.

"All of us." Peter says.

Isaac noticed how Scott's face started to pale at the sight of the other man and tilts his head at him confusingly.

"What the hell is this?!" Scott incredulously, looking at both Hale.

Peter then smirks, a proud look on his face. "You can thank Maia for that."

"M-maia? As in our Maia?" Scott gaped.

"Quiet." Derek snapped at his uncle.

"And you...i actually had the same thoughts when i saw you talking with Gerard at the station." Derek accused.

"H-hold on, okay? What was i supposed to do? He threatened my mom!" Scott defensively says.

"I'm on Scott with this one, i mean, have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous." Peter grins.

"Shut up!" Scott and Derek snapped angrily at him.

Peter just kept his self in a corner like a little child.