🍒001; Strange Behavior

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Don't let 'em in, don't let 'em in, don't let 'em in." Stiles mumbles quietly.

Stiles Stilinski felt someone softly shaking him, him then looking up into dark brown eyes, that seemed worried.

"Stiles? You okay?" Skylar concerningly asks.

"Y-yeah, i was just dreaming, it was weird–––a kind of dream like a dream." Stiles confusingly frowns.

"Like a nightmare?" Skylar curiously asks.

"...yeah."

"Go back to sleep, it'll be all right." Skylar softly assures.

Skylar softly puts his head down on the pillow, her smiling softly at him.

Stiles then quickly went back to sleep, but not realizing that he was still dreaming in his dream.

"All your friends are going to die and it'll be all your fault, everything is your fault." Skylar's voice sounded distorted and angry.

Stiles' brows frowns, confused on what is going on with his girlfriend.

Stiles' eyes quickly opened, him seeing Skylar's eyes, not like the dark brown color he was familiar with, but jet black–––like one of a Demon.

Dark veins all on her face, Stiles jumping up from his bed.

"Skyl-." Stiles panics, but then saw her disappearing into a black smokey fog.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Inside the Martin's residence, in Maia Martin's bedroom, the dark red haired seventeen year old was seen asleep, her keeping her blanket close to her, her fingers gripping onto the edges.

Something was seen moving under the girl's skin, scales was seen form on her hands, crawling up her arm, her fingernails growing longer, slowly turning black, forming into claws, scales running up onto a side of her neck, then moving to a side of her face.

A dark shadow was seen standing over the red head, a hand touching onto the scales of the girl's face, green eyes showing a hint of surprise and confusion.

"Scales?" The male whispers in shock.

Malachai softly touched her shoulder, wanting to wake her up, him concerned about what's going on with his sister.

Neither seemed to realized the darkness was so close to be taking her over.

Maia's eyes flickers open, but not the green ones, but a bright yellow glowing color, that was in the shape of a snake.

The other side of Maia quickly sat up in slow motion, her taking a hold of Malachai's throat with her scaly and clawed hand, his green eyes widening in shock, her then throwing him against the wall, his body making contact with wall, letting out a small groan.

"Maia!"

Maia then quickly returned back to her normal self, the scales disappearing from her face and hands, claws disappearing, the red head blinking repeatedly, staring at Lydia who had shouted her name, then looked at Malachai, who was lying on a wall, near her wall mirror that was slightly cracked.

Maia obviously having no idea what just happened, pouts at her older brother.

"You broke my mirror."

"...and why are you on the floor?" Maia confusingly asks.

Malachai scoffs in disbelief, while Lydia seemed concerned, after she had seen her sister's state, her knowing she wasn't going crazy.