🍒011; Death

†☯☯†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

"Do you recognize me?"

Noshiko walks towards the real Stiles Stilinski, the Oni standing right behind the Stilinski.

"Stop!" Kira pleads.

"It's okay, i was the one that asked her to come." Stiles says.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira whispers, then looks over at her mother.

"Mom, don't do this to him." Kira pleads.

The Oni that was behind Stiles, took a hold of him, pressing a hand onto his neck, then dropping him on the ground in a shivering state, just like what they did to the other Werewolves.

The Oni them disappeared within the shadow, Stiles shakily getting up, taking a hold of his neck.

"Is, uh–––is he okay?" Skylar asks, glancing at Stiles.

"Am i me?" Stiles hopefully asks.

Noshiko slowly nods. "More you than the Nogitsune."

"Can the Oni find him?" Skylar then asks.

"Tomorrow night, it's too close to dawn now." Noshiko says.

"Well–––can they kill him?" Stiles then asks.

"It depends on how strong he is." Noshiko says.

"And now he took Lydia." Skylar sighs out.

"Why'd he take her?" Scott frowns.

"He'll only take her for an advantage." Noshiko says.

"You mean, for her power?" Skylar questions.

"The power of a Banshee." Noshiko states.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

A hand was seen placed on the dark red haired girl's mouth, her hand grabbing onto the man's hand, her green eyes looking into his blue ones, a look of frustration in his blue eyes.

"I'm taking my hand off, promise not to scream?" Peter asks.

Maia mumbles something under Peter's hand, which he couldn't quite understand, a confused mask covering his face, him then removing his face.

"What?"

Maia sighs out, slightly rolling her eyes. "I was saying–––you couldn't have a better tactic than kidnapping me?"

"You won't find Lydia just like that, you have to try and communicate with her, you were acting like someone who just escaped a mental institution." Peter says.

"...i did just escape a mental institution." Maia says in an obvious.

Peter just stares at the girl, clearly frustrated, then slowly calming down his self, her just smiling at him.

"Are you going to help me find her?" Maia asks.

"Are you going to give me something if i do?" Peter questions.

Maia sighs out, rolling her eyes, knowing the only way to get something from him is give him something.

"If you're not going to help, why was Lydia telling you about Malia? Scott and Skylar heard you." Maia questions, ignoring his question.

Peter, deciding to ignore her question, told her something else different. "Your brother can communicate with Lydia."

Maia frowns, completely confused. "No, he can't."