🍒007; Kanima Venom

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Why do we need their help?"

Derek looks at his Beta, who was filled with attitude, giving him a look.

"Because, this thing is harder to kill than i expected, and i still don't know who it is." Derek stressed.

Isaac scoffed, rolling his eyes with attitude. "And they do?"

"They might." Derek says.

"But, for that, i need one of you to get on their good side." Derek then states.

Erica hums, her flirtatiously responding. "Hm, Scott or Stiles?"

"Stiles is my sister's boyfriend." Derek reminds.

Isaac then smirks cockily. "Maybe, i can take on Skylar, leave her to me, i mean, i am irresistible."

Derek then slowly looks at Isaac, not approving of his choice of words. "Try it."

Isaac's smirk then dropped, a nervous look on his face. "I'm guessing you're expression is telling me otherwise."

"Uh-huh." Derek glares harshly at him.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

That same morning, at the high school, inside the library, Allison, Scott and Stiles was seen talking to each other about what she had found out about the Kanima.

"It's all Lydia could have translate, and trust me, she was confused." Allison informs.

"And what did you tell her?" Scott asks.

Allison had an amusing look on her face. "I told her we belonged to an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures."

Stiles then frowns. "...i belong to an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures."

Allison then awkwardly smiles. "Great."

"Does it say who's controlling the Kanima?" Scott then asks.

"No, but Stiles was right about the murders." Allison says.

"Yes!" Stiles cheered.

The couple looking at Stiles, Allison then sighing out, going back to the pages in her hands.

"It calls the Kanima, 'a weapon of vengeance', there's a story about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murders in his village-." Allison was saying.

"All right, see? Not so bad?" Stiles interjected.

"Until the bond grew strong enough until it killed whoever it wanted." Allison read.

"All bad, all very, very bad." Stiles says alarmed.

"Here's the thing, though, the Kanima's supposed to be a Werewolf, but it can't be-." Allison was saying.

Scott interjected, reading from the papers. "Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it."

"Yeah, uh, sorry to bother you guys, but, think you might wanna see this." Skylar was seen walking inside the library.

A crumbled paper in her hands, her smoothing it out, showing it to her boyfriend.

"What is this?" Stiles asks with a frown.

"Who wrote and drew this?" Allison asks, impressed with the sketch.

"Maia." Scott then says.

"I know her handwriting." Scott says with a shrug, noticing the look he was getting from Allison.