🍒006; Into The Woods

†☯☯⁠†☯†☯☯†

Inside the Hale's loft, where Skylar Hale was, the girl was lying asleep in her bedroom, when her phone was heard ringing, the screen brightly lighting up, showing 'Stiles' name.

Skylar groans lightly, making clumsy grabbing her phone, her eyes slightly opening, seeing 'Stiles' on her screen, her sleepily answering the phone.

"Stiles?" Skylar sleepily mumbles.

Skylar, not hearing anything, seemed confused, wondering if she was just dreaming.

Skylar then looks at the phone, seeing that she was on the phone on Stiles, heard nothing but the whistling of the wind.

"Stiles? Are you there?" Skylar confusingly asks.

"Uh–––y-yeah, i'm, uh....i'm here." Stiles nervously says over the phone.

"Stiles...is everything okay?" Skylar asks in concern, sitting up on her bed.

"I-i don't know how i got here, i-i think–––i think i was sleep walking." Stiles anxiously says.

"Um, uh–––okay, can you see anything? Anything at all?" Skylar calmly asks.

"Uh...it's so dark, i can't see anything, i think something's wrong with my-." Stiles was saying.

Skylar then heard a loud beeping sound on the other end, clearly confusing her, her then pulling the phone away, looking at the screen, her trying to get back to him, but everytime she tried it went to his voicemail.

Skylar then one last time tried, whilst mumbling hopefully to herself. "Stiles...answer, answer, come on, come on."

"...Stiles?" Skylar hesitantly asks, hearing someone picking up from the other end.

"Skye, i don't think i can get out of here, i can't move." Stiles scaredly says.

"Just tell me what's wrong." Skylar softly says.

"I-i-i don't know–––everything is just so dark and i think something's stuck on my leg, i think it's bleeding."

"...i should call your dad." Skylar suggests.

"No! No, please, please, don't! He already worries about me too much, promise me that you won't." Stiles begged.

"I think i should call your dad, Sti." Skylar says.

"No, no, please, no, hey, look–––you can tell Scott and Maia, but that's it, don't tell anyone else, please! You guys can find me, please, Skye!" Stiles desperately says.

Skylar seemed conflicted, her knowing if she told either, especially Maia, Maia wouldn't agree with her, but, what can she do? Stiles is making her promise.

"I have to–––i have to turn off my phone, i gotta go." Stiles whispers out.

"What? Stiles? W-wait! Wait!" Skylar tries to say, but he had already hung up.

Skylar stares at the screen seeing 'call disconnected', which frustrated her.

Skylar then quickly dialed two set of numbers, talking them simultaneously.

"Hey, Skye, you were so not disturbing my sleep." Maia sarcastically says.

"Is everything okay?" Scott confusingly asks.

"W-wait! Scott?" Maia confusingly asks.

Scott softly chuckles. "Hello to you too, Maia."