🍒002; Ignite

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Loud pumping music heard coming from inside a house, the house filled with horny, sweaty teenagers, alcohol in their grasp, the shining of lights all around the house.

A blonde girl was seen inside a room, when she heard a crashing noise, her cluelessly checking it out.

"Hello?" The blonde girl scaredly asks.

A shadow was seen reflecting on the wall, standing behind the blonde girl.

"Turn to me, Heather." A distorted voice says.

The blonde's body shook with fear, shakily turning around, scared breaths escaping her.

Everything then soon turned dark, all that was heard was the screams of fear echoing through the room.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Maia Martin was seen gasping awake, her body jolting forward from her bed, heavily breathing out.

Maia placed her hands on her face, taking slow breaths, her fingers then sliding down her face, a nervous look in her eyes.

"Is someone going to die?" Maia whispers.

Maia then groans. "Oh, god, i hate this part."

"And who in the hell is Heather?" Maia whispers confusingly.

"Seemed like a party, Skylar's going to a party, could it be the same party?" Maia whispers out.

Maia then slid the covers from her, her reluctantly removing herself from the bed, an irritated look on her face.

"I should be sleeping, and here i am going to some dumb party." Maia rolls her eyes.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"It's not dumb!" Stiles quickly says to Scott, who didn't even want to go to the party in the first place.

"Quite defensive, aren't you?" Skylar questions with a serious expression.

"I-i'm not, i just...we're doing it for Scott!" Stiles stumbles.

Skylar smirks. "I'm kidding."

"Doing what for me? I don't want to be here." Scott quickly says.

Stiles rolls his eyes, bluntly responding. "Come on, buddy, give it up, there's no chance for you and Maia, she doesn't even like you like that."

Scott sarcastically comments. "Thanks."

"All your life you have been pining after her and she doesn't even give you the time of the day, it's really p-."

"Thank you, Stiles!" Scott snapped.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Stiles!"

A blonde girl that seemed to fit the description that Maia had seen in her vision, was seen standing a feet apart from Stiles.

"Oh! There's the bi-." Stiles was saying.

Heather crashed her lips onto Stiles, with a warning, kinda shocking him.

Skylar pulls Stiles away, giving the blonde girl a harsh glare.

"I think that's enough, don't you?" Skylar angrily glares.

Heather scowled at her. "And who even are you?"

"I'm the girl that's going reach inside your dumb little brain and-." Skylar aggressively says.