Honeylemonmare

SMUT. ⚠️
~~~~~

Nightmare was working in his office, as all of a sudden he felt a hand on his thigh.

Nightmare turned to look at the person behind him, but he was quickly lifted up in a bridal position.

It was Swad, obviously.

Swad looked at Nightmare. "Please, Darling?"

Nightmare js shook his head, he wasn't in the mood.

Swad didn't care. He made his aura stronger, weakening Nightmare.

Swad teleported to his bedroom, though Nightmare hated Swad's bedroom.

Swad threw Nightmare on the bed, as DS caught him.

DS was much more nicer than Swad. Swad couldn't give a shit about Nightmare, but DS actually loved Nightmare, though DS didn't know that Swad was just using them.

DS looked at Nightmare in his weak position, "Are you sure this is okay?"

Swad answered for him; Yep! He said we could.

DS just smiled, as he started taking Nightmares clothes off, then his own. Starting off gentle, kissing and nibbling on Nightmares neck.

Swad laughed to himself, hurrying and taking off his own clothes. He rolled his eyes as DS was being gentle.

"C'mon, DS. It's Nightmare, Im sure he can handle a little roughness."

Swad got onto the bed, pulling Nightmare towards him, kissing him roughly.

Swad licked Nightmares teeth to see if he could get in, but Nightmare obviously denied, which caused Swad to kiss more roughly.

Nightmare let out a moan, as Swad forced himself in.

DS was being Nightmare, licking his neck.

Swad wanted this to go faster. He once again rolled his eyes and took his boxers off, then summoning a male ectobody.

Swad went up to where Nightmares ear would be, "summon something for me, Darling."

Nightmare did so, knowing their was no way out of this.

Nightmare summoned a female ecto body.

DS grabbed onto Nightmares boobs, as Swad immediately went inside.

Nightmare started moaning as Swad thrusted inside of him.

Nightmare grabbed onto DS, as DS grabbed a pair of handcuffs and a gag ball and put them on Nightmare.

That's when DS started thrusting into Nightmare.

Nightmare was a moaning mess. He couldn't take this.

This lasted for hours.

Hours.

Hours.

"AuGh! A-AahH!"

Nightmare couldn't speak cause the gag ball.

DS stopped about an hour ago, but Swad kept going.

"Why now? You're doing so good, beautiful."

DS finally went upstairs, where Swad and Nightmare were.

"Swad. Stop."

Swad stopped thrusting and looked over at DS. He rolled his eyes as he got up.

DS left the room, and Swad went and closed the door. He looked under the bed, grabbing a box.

He grabbed something.

Swad rised up over Nightmare, and Nightmare opened his eyes to see what he was holding.

A flogger.

Nightmares eyes widened, as Swad started flogging Nightmare.

Nightmare was crying by the end of the night.

~~~~~~

aftermath

~~~~~~~

DS and Nightmare were cuddling, though Night was asleep.

Ds was rubbing Nights back, as he felt something.

He felt bumps. A lot of bumps.

He lifted the blanket up, and looked at Nightmare.

He lifted Nightmares shirt up, seeing the red bumps from the flogger all over his back.

~~~~~~~~

Maybe the only smut yall get idk yet