Killermare

Not requested
Humiliation, vibrator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare upsettingly sighed. He lost a bet with Killer, now he has to do what killer requested of him.

Nightmare walked over to the nightstand, and grabbed the vibrator and summoned his female ectobody, and put it in. He only summoned the bottom half, which is sort of obvious but he was wearing baggy pants so it's not that noticeable.

He left his bedroom and slowly walked to the meeting room. He sat down and awaited his gang.

A few minutes later Horror and Dust walked in and they sat down. Error and Cross wouldn't be attending today.

Killer walked in, sort of hiding the controller. He was trying to hide his smirk, but when Nightmare eyed him he couldn't help but laugh a little.

Killer sat down, holding the controller under the table.

A few minutes into the meeting Killer turned the vibrator on, but only to the lowest setting.

Nightmare tensed up, and Killer laughed.

Horror and Dust were confused on why killer was quietly laughing, but just ignored it

5 minutes later Killer turned the setting to the highest setting, Nightmare quietly maoned and blushed a bit, but you couldn't see it because of his dark completion.

Nightmare was pretty embarrassed. Imagine what Horror and Dust were thinking. Their boss just moaned during a meeting!

Killer stood up, his dick was hard and Nightmare noticed. Though he was confused on why Killer stood up.

Killer walked over to Nightmare, picking him up out of his seat and pinning him to the table.

Nightmare was blushing a lot, it was really noticeable.

Killer tore Nightmares pants off, along with his underwear. Nightmare was thinking of all the ways he's gonna kill his gang!

"KILLER, WAI-"

Nightmare was cut off when Killer shoved his fingers inside of Nightmare and took the vibrator out, throwing it infront of Horror and Dust.

Horror and Dust watching this, got boners.

Nightmare was lightly moaning, but couldn't cover his mouth because one of killers hands were holding his hands over his head and his tendrils weren't helping at all.

"Killer-! Not infront of the-!"

He was cut off again, but this time because of killers dick.

Killer started pounding into Nightmare, laughing while Dust and Horror just watched in shock.

Killer came inside of Nightmare, pulling out and watching the cum leak from his wet pussy.

Killer grabbed the vibrator from in front if Horror and Dust, putting it back inside of Nightmare and turning it to the highest setting.

Nightmare already came, but the vibrator made him cum again. He was screaming out maons now, and he passed out shortly after killer out the vibe back in.

Killer sighed and picked Nightmare up bridal style, and left the room, but not before making a comment.

"Now you know Nightmare belongs to me. Also, maybe go ask your lovers to help with your boners.

~~~~~~

Killer did aftercare but nightmare was pissed:D