Horrormare

Cutting, suicidal thoughts. Human AU.
Fluff and angst❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmares gang made a truce with the star senses, so he no longer really needs to do much with his gang. They all still live together, but most of them don't talk to each other anymore, besides Horror and Nightmare.

They were currently having dinner together, but Nightmare left the dining room, screaming.

Horror asked Nightmare too many questions, and that was one of nightmares anxiety triggers.

Horror sat there, he decided to finish his food, but he got up and put Nightmares in the fridge in case he wanted to eat it later.

With Nightmare

Nightmare ran out the dining room, screaming. He was shaking pretty badly and just decided to go to their bedroom bathroom and take a bath.

He got there, turning on the bath water, then taking his clothes off, he turned around and looked at himself in the mirror.

His broken, cracked, scared body was staring right back at him.

Nightmare hated his body. He had small, black goopy bones. Some of his ribs were missing and scars were all over his arms and legs.

He looked away from the mirror and saw a razor.
He slowly picked it up and looked at his body.
"A couple more scars won't hurt, will it?"
.

.

.

.

.

.

Nightmare was bleeding on the floor. He was laying in a huge puddle of his own blood, cuts all over his left arm. Shoulder to wrist. The cuts on his wrist weren't that deep, but the more he cut the deeper they got. He soon passed out.

~~~~~

Horror went upstairs, finally done eating. He walked into his bedroom. Hearing the water running in the bathroom. The door was locked and Horror walked towards the door and knocked.

"Are you okay, puddin'?"

A minute passes by, and he repeats his question.

He then saw blood come out from under the door. He tried opening the door. It took around 5 minutes for the locks to give up and the door to open.

He saw Nightmares naked body on the floor covered in blood.

Horror panicked, picked Nightmare up and set him on the bathroom counter and grabbed some medical gauge and put it around his arm.

An hour later

Nightmare woke up in his bed, with medical gauge wrapped around his arm and one of horrors T-shirts and boxers on.

He looked over towards Horror, and cuddled up to him. Horror turned around and held Nightmare close.

"Do you wanna talk to me and tell me why you hurt your beautiful body?" he spoke in a hushed voice.

Nightmare was confused, was Horror awake the whole time?

Nightmare mumbled out; "No, I didn't want to talk. And I'm not beautiful.."

Horror opened his eyes and put his hand under Nightmare's chin, and made him look into his eyes.

"You don't have to talk to me, but you are beautiful. A few broken and scared bones don't make you any less beautiful. I love you and your body. Please get some sleep, Puddin'."

Nightmare blushed as horror let go of his chin and cuddled him, careful of his arm.