Crossmare

Lime🤑
~~~~~~~~
Nightmare was in his office, working. He seemed to overwork himself a bunch. He struggled with taking breaks and such.

Knocking.

Nightmare didn't answer it.

Louder knocking.

Once again, he didn't answer it, but it seemed it didn't matter because the monster behind the door just seemed to slam the door open, causing Nightmare to flinch and turn around.

It was Cross, his fiance.

"What do you want, Cross?"

"Baby, you have been over working yourself too much."

Nightmare turned around and ignored him. Writing more things down, but before he could even finish one sentence he was lifted from his sea and was sat down into Cross' lap.

Not really his lap. More on top of his right leg.

Nightmare's face was facing Cross' chest. He refused to look up but it seemed that didn't matter because Cross just grabbed his chin and forced him to look up.

Cross went into a kiss, and Nightmare kissed back. It lasted around 5 minutes before Cross licked Nightmare's bottom lip, Nightmare opened his mouth just a little, but Cross shoved his tongue into Nightmares mouth. Searching around.

While Cross was kissing Nightmare, Nightmare squeezed his legs around Cross' right leg, realizing he was only sat on it and not his actual lap.

Cross pulled out and started talking, "Why don't you summon something I can play with, hmmm~?"

Nightmare did as suggested, and sommuned a female ectobody, and Cross chuckled. Kissing Nightmare again, but this time he started bouncing his right leg, stimulating Nightmare's clit.

Cross took Nightmare's shirt off, looking at his boobs.

They continued the kiss, but the door slammed open and Killer started speaking,

"Heya, Boss-!"

Killer saw his Boss and Cross making out and his Boss' tits. Cross' eyes widened, as he hid Nightmare's tits before Killer saw anymore.

"What are you doing-!? Get out!" Cross was pissed. What the fuck was wrong with Killer?

Killer screamed and ran away, Cross screamed once more, "CLOSE THE DOOR!" Which Killer sprinted back, closed it and ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~