Chapter-2

A/n pov

The boys walked for what seemed like hours, the little had regressed and was comforted by his brothers every now and then. "We did leave our house but have you planned where we will be going?" "I don't know hobi but we have a little bit of money that we had saved up, hopefully we will be able to get some food and place to stay out of that". "Hunger is not a problem, Jin Hyung as long as Jungkook is fed well in his little space we can stay hungry but we need a shelter over our head", spoke hobi. "I agree with you hobi, we need a place to stay there are roughs who come out at night" "yes, yes Yoongi Hyung they are actually really dangerous from what I came to know". "Me and Jimin had packed few things to eat before we left so we are good with food for a good while" spoke the oldest maknae, Taehyung. "Joon Hyung what do you say about it?" Jimin asked looking at the taller guy. "We have this sort of a rest in place but we will have to cross the border of our clan for that." Namjoon spoke in a voice as though he was in deep thoughts. "Wait wouldn't we be entering the werewolf and the mafia clan then?"Jin spoke, "but we don't really have a choice Hyung that is the only place they let anyone stay for free" Yoongi interrupted "well I guess we will have to make d-" "watch out!" Namjoon spoke as he jumped in tackling the other vampire "Jin Hyung look out for Jungkook there are more" Taehyung said kicking other rough making him fall.

"Jungkook watch out-" "i-i'm fine don't worry", kook forced himself out of his little space, hitting the roughs and helping his Hyungs out. However, sadly that did not last long the roughs were much and more powerful than the boys. One of the roughs tackled down Jimin, "Hey!" Jungkook, ready to march on him, "take a single step and this little guy will be dead" the leader of the roughs spoke as the guy put his knife against Jimin's neck. There was a really thick silence, but soon a gunshot was heard. "it's the mafias, we need to get out of here let's go", the leader of roughs spoke. The rough cursed getting up letting Jimin go. "are you boys okay?"

Taehyung's pov

Mafia- wait what? "are you boys okay" a tall girl in her twenties spoke, she had gun with her, dressed in all black with sunglasses and a mask on her face. Namjoon hyung bowed down to her as the others did the same "we are good thank you for your help" she nodded and walked off skipping off the border. Well that was weird.