Chapter-8

a/n pov

"alright you girls go to the living room and i will go get the boys." Y/n spoke once everything was done. The six other girls nodded and went over to their living room, they had four huge sofas, a few bean bags, only one but huge coffee table and a 56 inch smart T.V. there, the girls occupied Aadya and Stella occupied the comfy bean bag while the other five sat on the comfy sofa.

Y/n walked up the huge stair case and walked into one of the room where she knew the guys would be. She knocked on the door, the door was opened by Jin."Oh, hi Y/n" y/n nodded and walked inside, the littles were in their big space for the time being. Hobi and Jimin were in the balcony, Namjoon and Suga were on the bed while Tae and Jungkook were on the carpet. "I see you boys have made yourself home." the boys snapped their head at y/n's direction to pay attention to what she was speaking. "Good to know that you all are comfortable but now i want you all to meet the other girls from my gang. They will help you boys train and get you the same line as ours so that you people survive mafia clan. Jimin and Jungkook" she spoke "Yes?" they asked in unison "You two dont have to train if you want, and if you do that alright. You two will not force yourselves out if you re in little space and you have your training, understood?" the boys nodded with a smile to which y/n returned and spoke again "good, now, get up let us go meet the girls." All the boys nodded and got up, y/n walked out the door and the boys followed her to the stairs and then to the living room."

"Alright, take your seats." Now everyone except Eleanor and Y/n were looking at the boys, silently judging. The boys bowed to the girls and so did the girls do to the boys. "Okay now to start off with Eleanor, she looks after the finance of the company and also checks the overall work of the men under us" she turned to Nora next "This is Nora, the Head of the marketing department" next she turned to Aadya "This is Aadya, the best weapon master of out company. All the weapons that are made go first under her and then to me and if both of us approve, then that weapon will be made." with that she turned to Stella "Stella, the Head of the graphic design, for advertisements and the texture, design of the weapons that we make". next was Amber "This is Amber, the head of the fighter department, she makes sure that every single man that is under us is capable of fighting, so she takes the test and if they end up impressing her, they are in." and the last was Jen "Jen, she takes care of all the file work along with all the meeting and with that she is head of the hackers and spy department, you want to be a spy or a hacker at our company? make sure you pass the test of Jen" then she turned herself to the boys and spoke "Lastly, me. Y/n. The CEO and the co founder of the company 'Royal swan' (their company name). when i came up with the idea of my own company, the girls asked me if they could help me, and that is how we became who we are today. And do not forget we, not only supply weapons but, we, ourselves are a part of the underworld that means we do get engaged in fights and other stuff so you will have to train hard to make sure that you stand next to us." the guys nodded "we will try our best, Y/n" spoke Jin "good to hear. That is what i want"

next she turned to the girls and spoke "now, let me introduce the boys to you girls" they nodded "starting off with the eldest, Jin. Jin you will be Stella, she will be teaching you about the graphic design and along with that you will be learning the use of weapons and also how to fight" he nodded. "next, Yoongi. Do you by chance know how to hack?" "Yes, y/n i have a good amount of knowledge about it" "Good then, you will be with Jen. Make sure to get advanced in hacking" yoongi nodded and then y/n spoke again "This is Hobi, Hobi you will be with Amber, you will be advancing in fighting, and also sniping. Yoongi, you, too will learn the use of weapons. All of you will" "Yes Y/n" the boys spoke. "Now, this is Namjoon, you will go with Aadya make sure master as good as Aadya is in her use with weapons" he nodded. she turned next to Taehyung "This is Taehyung, you will be going with Nora, make sure that you know how to handle old grumpy folks so that when they get too out of hand you can kill them at spot". "Yes noona" he smiled, she nodded "This is Jimin, he is little. Jimin, in big space, you will be with Ele, you will train for fighting and weapons and when you are little, it does not matter whom you want to be with" he nodded "Now, this is Jungkook, the youngest and little as well, kook, you will be with me, when you are in big space you'll get trained to be good in fighting and weapons as will".

"And with that now that we have done talking have you boys eaten?" "no w-" yoongi was cut off by y/n "okay let me order food then" "no, y/n you do-" jin was cut off by Aadya "ah no problem if you won't eat then i will, let her order the food" the other girls laughed at her response "don't worry this is how she are we are" spoke Stella. "Alright the food will get here soon till then do whatever you all like, one of us will show you around the house tomorrow". with that they spent a long time talking, eating, watching movies.

sam: ayo the credits also go to silent_mxxn