Chapter-3

An pov

The boys now crossed the border and were walking down the were wolf and mafia clan. It was mostly mafias who stayed there. Somehow something didn't fit it. The whole street was silent and there wasn't a single sight of mafia, usually mafia's and their workers would be running around, getting the errands done. But it was so quite then. The sun had set and it was getting dark. Jungkook had slipped further into his headspace so he was being carried by namjoon. He had fallen asleep as they were walking.

It had been about an hour and half when they were walking down the street, that's when Jungkook whimpered lightly taking all their attention to him. "Jungkookie?" namjoon spoke patting his back. Not too long after, jungkook started crying, getting everyone to panic. "kookie it's alright we are here calm down" jin pet his head trying to soothe him. The boys tried different tactics, non of then worked. Now they just tried to pet his head so that he'd fall asleep again.

Jimin pov

I saw a car coming to our direction and stopped. Out came the same lady who had helped us out with the roughs. She walked over to namjoon hyung and spoke "hold on" and asked him to handover kook to her. Hesitant, he did what she said. Once he was in her arms she spoke "hey little one, are you hungry" her voice was rather soft and soothing. She turned to her car and got a small packet with candys in it and showed it to him "do you want these candys little boy?". She handed out one to him. "Good boy" she kept the packet back in the car and spoke "what's your name little one?" "my name jungkook" y/n chuckled and spoke "so adorable" she pet his head rocking him back and forth till he fell asleep. "now that he is asleep what are you people doing in the streets of mafia clan?" "u-uhm we escaped our clan and we need place to stay" yoongi hyung replied. "do you people know how dangerous it is for you to stay outside, here? There are usually fights and qurallers going on here, you're lucky we had a big meeting so the streets were empty" namjoon hyung sighed and spoke "thank you for helping us Twice" the lady hmmed and nodded and spoke "so jungkook's a little and I suppose you are to care for him?" we nodded at her question. "do you people have money and place to stay in for?" she questioned again "well we do have a small amount of money that can help us out with food but we are not sure where we are to go" jin hyung spoke up. "well would you boys like to come with me? I could provide you with food and get you some clothes I think the littles needs to get some stuffies and things that could be more sufficient for him in his little space", there was a silence for a while "and how can we be so sure you are not going to kidnap and hurt us" taehyung hyung spoke up out of the blue making her chuckle. "look it's totally your choice if you want to come or not, I'm most certainly a part if mafia and I do have the power to kidnap you people and hurt you but if those were my intensions then I wouldn't help you out with the roughs and this little wouldn't be sleeping so peacefully in my arms"

"alright, we will go with you but how are we all going to fit in  one car?" hobi hyung spoke "hold up" the lady took out her phone and said something to someone and then turned to us "one more car will arrive here shortly, till then tell me your names." One by one all of us spoke out our names as she nodded listening to us and when we were done she said "I'm y/n" she spoke "wait y/n as in the ruler of the underworld?" Tae hyung questioned. "i mean you wouldn't see me here if I weren't" she said lightly petting jungkook's head. Before any one could speak anything any further the other car came. Hobi hyung, taehyung hyung and I decided to go in the car that arrived and namjoon hyung, jin hyung, yoongi hyung and jungkook went with y/n. "follow me" the driver nodded. With jungkook in her lap she started the car and we followed her.