Chapter-5

An pov

Y/n asked the others to follow her wherever she went. And they did, with jungkook in her arms she first entered the little's essential. Heading over to the pacifiers section, y/n spoke "alright little one, which one do you want?" jungkook took a look around the aisle and was silent foe a while. After what seemed endless discussions with his hyungs, he turned to y/n and held out two pacifiers and spoke "wan' these, mommy". The others eyes widened when the little said the word 'mommy' to a random mafia that they had met. "We are sorry he won't do it a second time", namjoon spoke bowing. Y/n smiled and spoke "let it be, as long as he's comfortable, i am comfortable as well." they nodded.

Y/n pov

I had been standing and observing the group if boys talking together, they seemed to have a really strong bond together and had lot of love for the little. Not gonna lie they look really adorable together. Though while they were talking, I saw jimin being really silent. Not thinking much about it I took out my phone checking through the emails. While I was on my phone I heard one of them yell out a 'jimin' and an angered voice. As i turn to look at them I see the boys turned to jimin while jungkook's hand rubbing jungkook's head.

A/n pov

"what's going on here?" her voice serious. "o-oh y/n nothing its-" yoongi was cut off by jimin "hyungs don love me" he Pouted. Y/n looked at them with keen eyes looking for some explanation that had to be done. "hyungs only wid kookie they forgot jiminie" tears swole up in his eyes. "h-he's a little, noona" taehyung spoke "and you thought it'd be right to not tell me about it?" she crossed her hand over her chest. "we're sorry-" hobi was cut off by jimin's whimpers. Y/n sighed and turned to jimin with a normal aura now "hey little boy it's okay-" "n-no mo-mommy don love me, no one does" he fidgeted while more tears lolled down his cheek. "hey prince, mommy's sorry" her voice got softer calming him down a little bit. She held his hand a looked at him speaking "how about I make it up to you by getting you whatever you want?" his eyes lit up as he hugged her "fenk you mommy" he giggled. Once they pulled away y/n got her wallet out and handed over her credit card (which was a black crad btw) to the boys and spoke "you boys and kook get whatever you want to, don't worry about how much money you spend." jin spoke out "but y/n n-" almost immediately "i don't like to repeat myself, take it" she shook her hand. Hesitatingly, jin took it. "alright whenever you boys are done just let me know" y/n spoke handing out her number in Hobi's phone before walking off with jimin in her arms.

"okay so what does my little prince want?" y/n spoke "wan stuffies" he clapped his hands together "alright let's go then". By now y/n was walking whole holding jimin's hand. He was giggly and shy and talked a lot. She found the guy adorable. "so which ones do you what chim?" "dis and dis and dis oh and dat" jimin rambled pointing at the ones that stole the spotlight for him. About half an hour later they were done with stuffies and now y/n took him to the paci section jimin, again started picking out the once that he wanted. And y/n, without any hesitation bought him whatever he wanted. (o' to have money like she does dawg)

She also brought a few pair of clothes for the boys and kook along with jimin's as she was sure that they won't buy things for themselves. Now with a few bags in her hand she walked to her car to see the boys already there. "how long have you been here for?" she spoke "oh we reached just now I was about to give you a call" hobi spoke up. She nodded and handed the things to her driver and told him to out them in the car he nodded and did whatever was told to him. "alright you people mustn't have eaten, let's go" she walked off to a restaurant across the street with the others following her.

Later when they were done y/n took the boys to her company and lead them to her office.

silent_mxxn also gets credited.

Anygays how are yall doin?