Chapter-6

A/n pov

She scanned her hand on the small pad beside the grand doors. A click was heard, and the doors opened, allowing them to enter her dimly lit office. Pressing a button on her desk, her assistant appeared at the speed of light. "Yes ma'am you needed something"? The young girl spoke politely and professionally on her bosses presence.

"Tell two of our clean-up staff to get five more chairs in here now." "Yes ma'am". Within minutes, the new chairs were placed  y/n closed her office doors and leaned on her desk, crossing her arms. The boys silently looked at her while the Littles looked around in amazement. "Have a seat." All off them sat but y/n saw how fidgety the Littles were. Walking behind her desk, she took out few of the toys they'd purchased and shook them, catching the Littles attention with the rattling sound one toy made.

"Come over here, babies, u can play on the carpet". Both boys stood in excitement and followed y/n to another end of her office where a round rug was layed out, shifting across the class center table to not risk one of them getting hurt she layed out the toys patting their heads she walked back to the remaining 5 boys.

"Alright". She leaned on the desk. "I'll get straight too it...I think it's best u all stay with me". All of the boys were visibly stumped by her statement. "Y-y/n we can't do that". Jin said hesitantly. "Then what do u all intend to do? You barely have money, you're in mafias territory and u have not only yourselves to take care of and provide for but also two Littles who seem to be in their little space more than their big space".

They all looked at the floor knowing they were defeated. "It'll be too much trouble for u y/n". Namjoon tried to defend. "Boy, these streets are always active, vampires and werewolves have different scents, people are gonna know the difference you're gonna get attacked. I get it u guys have your own strengths but that isn't gonna fight bullets. The only thing that's gonna trouble me is if I let u all go stray and the day comes where I'm just out and about doing my business and I have to rescue u all, again".

There was silence one more making y/n sigh. "It's for your own good, I can provide for u all and train u, we already established if I wanted to do something bad to u all I would've long done it...so please....make your own lives easier and don't fight me, just agree".

They were still hesitant making y/n use her last resort. "Babies". She called out making the two giggling Littles look at her. "Come here for a second". They boy ran to her hugging her making her smile. "Do you cuties wanna stay with mommy"? "Yeshhhh". They both said in unison clinging to her arms with their heads resting on her biceps.

She smirked at the boys shocked expressions hearing the little ones. "I guess it's settled..." They all sighed and nodded. They Littles went back to playing and y/n sat in her chair behind the desk, she made a call. "Send some staff to my office, now". Once they were in her office she ordered them. "

"Take all these things down to the garage, I've called Louise to escort these boys and all these things to the mansion, while you're carrying this down lead them to the car. Louise knows what to do from there". "Yes ma'am".

Yoongi and taehyung picked up the Littles and went back to y/n. "Louise is my most trusted driver, once u all are in the garage get in the car he will take u all home, the maids will show u all to your rooms, clothes have already been put into your closets so don't worry about that, don't leave your rooms till it's announced that I'm home...ofcourse u all know two of u will have to keep jimin and jungkook with u to make sure they're not doing things to get injured".

They all nodded and left, y/n stood at the glass wall of her office and watched as the limo pulled out of the underground parking lot minutes later.

She sighed heavily running a hand through her hair. This day definitely took alot out of her and it's barely past noon. Walking to her desk she pulled out a box of cigarettes and lit one putting it between her lips as she walked back looking out of office she pulled and exhaled the smoke deeply.

She heard the door open suddenly, she knew of only one person who dared to do that so she said nothing. "You're smoking...again"? "You know I can't help it Eleanor". "Yea but u can cut down on the amount u smoke for the week". "Can't promise". Throwing away the butt of the cigar y/n turned to Eleanor who was now leaning on her desk.

"What's wrong with you? I know u only smoke when you're stressed so what's up". Y/N walked standing a little far infront of her. "I met with some...vampires today". Eleanors eyes widened. "What"? "Yea, they were attacked by some rogues and I helped them while I was on my way back from my mission, then I found them roaming on the streets while the big meeting was still being held".

"Uhuh go on". "They're all brothers, some are adopted two of the youngest are Littles, I talked to them and I bought some stuff for them and made the decision that...they'll live with us from now on". Ele took a minute to process before she nodded, she never went against y/n. "Yea, it's better for them, they'll be protected". "Exactly". "I'll help u...look after the Littles". "Thanks sugar".

Eleanor looked away with a small smile, generally both her and y/n have similar personalities. Cold, observant and loyal to those who earn their loyalty this leaves them to be softer around each other. Eleanors refreshing coffee scent mixed with y/n's strong vanilla scent, they both stood in a comforting silence taking in the atmosphere of the dim office.

Without her own realization y/n made her way towards Ele snaking one of her cold hands around her slim waist, her cropped suit gave y/n easy access to her warm skin. Tho she was relatively tall Eleanor was still shorter than y/n allowing y/n to tower over her. "W-what are u doing"? "Hm...nothing, today's just been stressful...thank God having u around washes all of my stress away".

Y/N pulled Ele towards herself hugging her waist making ele wrap her around around her neck and y/n hide her face in the crock of her neck taking in her addictive scent. Eleanor shivered when y/n started leaving butterfly kisses on her jaw and neck. "Has anyone ever told u how addicting u are"? Y/N spoke as she lifted her head and placed one of her hands on her desk caging elenors body against hers as her other hand made its way up to ele's face cupping her sharp jaw.

"O-only you". Y/N ran her thumb over eleanors bottom lip. "Lovely...as it should be". Within seconds y/n had Eleanor on her desk legs wrapped around her waist and their lips met in a hot kiss. Y/N gave a sinister smirk when Eleanor moaned into the kiss, she could feel her heat against her as their bodies clashed.

Minutes later y/n halted their makeout session by pulling away. Both of them heaved heavy breaths. "See...now it's like I wasn't even stressed to begin with". Y/N chuckled as ele blushed deeply and unwrapped her legs from around y/n.

Leaving one last unexpected peck on eleanors lips y/n checked the time. "It's almost 1, I'm heading out to do some work, head home, I told the boys not to come out till I'm home so don't expect to see them, don't mention them to the others either, I'll see u later". Y/N turned and left eleanor in the office who was a blushing smiling mess.

Sam: total credits of this chapter goes to silent_mxxn