chapter-7

A/n pov.

Y/n's car pulled up infront of her huge mansion, she scanned her hand on the pad and the door slid open. The girls were in robes with wine, on the sofa and watching a movie, fangirling over male leads. "What are you girls up to?" Y/n spoke taking the attention from the tv to herself. Stella got up and hugged her "we were wating for you and ele, y/n. Go get changed and come for dinner" y/n and Eleanore chuckled nodding, "be fast or I'll eat all the food" spoke aadya as they walked upstairs. They got to their room and took a good 25 minutes shower before changing into comfy cloths

y/n:

Eleanor:

Eleanor:

When both of them met up on the staircase Eleanor spoke "will you tell the girls about the boys and introduce them to each other at dinner today?" Y/n stayed silent for a minute thinking everything through and spoke "I am thinking to do so

Y/n stayed silent for a minute thinking everything through and spoke "I am thinking to do so. But I'll do that once we are done eating. I'll order food for the boys and call them out and introduce them to the girls." Eleanor nodded speaking "sounds good, let's go eat now" y/n gave a smirk and put her hand around ele's waist "I'd rather have you" ele pushed her hand away "shut up you horny fuck, I am straight okay" ele spoke "oh please that's the biggest lie I have heard after you told me that you are an alpha wolf because you were embarrassed because I'm an alpha" y/n laughed "bruh" ele shook her head "I'm sorry I'm sorry but it's true that's the biggest lie I have heard ele" y/n teased "shut up" ele sulked and speed walked to the kitchen. The girls were changed into their nightwear. "Come on sit guys I'm hungry" jen whined the girls laughed and sat down at their usual spots. "So how were your guys' day" nora questioned y/n and ele. "It was fine, the meet had the streets silent" ele spoke up. "Oh yeah what happened at the meeting?" Amber asked "nothing special but we did make deals with three new mafias" y/n nodded at ele's words. "They are not as experienced so we'll have profit with money and if they do try to cheat us they'll end up in bad conditions so it's a win - win situation for us." Y/n spoke.

After the dinner while nora did her dishes y/n spoke. "Girls can i have your attention" "we are all ears, y/n" aadya spoke "so when i was returning from the meeting, i met seven guys, they are vampires. They ran away from their clan because two of them are littles" the disgust could literally be seen in aadya's, Stella's, Amber's, Nora's and jen's face. "Me and ele will be taking care of the littles" their faces relaxed knowing they wouldn't have to deal with the littles. "But you five will have to train the others, we want to get them into mafia world with us" "how are they though, as in are they bulky, do they have the potential to get to the point were we stand?" Amber questioned. "Yeah they are tall and have the potential i believe they won't take long to catch up with you girls" ele spoke up.
"I'll get them here so you can get familiar with them" y/n spoke and others nodded.

Credits also to silent_mxxn